Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
    Please Note - jradford will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins
    See joelradford's Items on eBay

Happy Super Bowl Day Thing!!! New month, new packages. Lets make this year a great one for the TCG!!

BANNED

Country

Feb Packages sent today to;

Jdoe and michigandan

Enjoy guys!!!

BANNED

Country

Trade posted with Perlinger for Feb

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See juggernautjake137's Items on eBay

Feb Packages sent today to;

Jdoe and michigandan

Enjoy guys!!!

Thanks! You are quick! I'm actually assembling all of my trades right now. I got an unexpected day off of work because of a minor fender-bender. I slid into a curb in a foot of snow. I think my wheel rod is broken.

Anyways, your lot is probably the least impressive out of all of my trades. I'm lowest on Packers and Cowboys.

It's a 77 card lot, but it's mostly old-school base, rookies and inserts. I don't have any Packers jerseys or autos. I'm worried you have every Packers card under the sun and won't need many of mine. If the lot you sent me was totally awesome, I'd be willing to throw in a 1965 Philadelphia Paul Hornung to help balance it out- if you're interested. Let me know. I won't be able to ship until tomorrow at the earliest. I might have to carpool to work the rest of the week depending on how soon I get my car back.

BANNED

Country

77 card lot is huge, thanks. I sent around 40, some RCs, inserts, refractors. And a 2 clr patch, I'll keel the player a secret so there is some surprise lol.

Thanks again

Thanks! You are quick! I'm actually assembling all of my trades right now. I got an unexpected day off of work because of a minor fender-bender. I slid into a curb in a foot of snow. I think my wheel rod is broken.

Anyways, your lot is probably the least impressive out of all of my trades. I'm lowest on Packers and Cowboys.

It's a 77 card lot, but it's mostly old-school base, rookies and inserts. I don't have any Packers jerseys or autos. I'm worried you have every Packers card under the sun and won't need many of mine. If the lot you sent me was totally awesome, I'd be willing to throw in a 1965 Philadelphia Paul Hornung to help balance it out- if you're interested. Let me know. I won't be able to ship until tomorrow at the earliest. I might have to carpool to work the rest of the week depending on how soon I get my car back.

BANNED

Country

No rush on the shipping, just wanted to give ya a heads up that I sent yours out, that's all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No rush on the shipping, just wanted to give ya a heads up that I sent yours out, that's all.

No prob. Did you want the Hornung then, or just the 77?

BANNED

Country

No prob. Did you want the Hornung then, or just the 77?

I'd gladly take the hourung

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

All right, packages were sent tonight for BigCoop, NBSII, mlkman and comatoad. They were all sent fedex. The tracking numbers are in the trade manager.

I work in a shipping department, so free shipping (within reason) is a job perk of mine; plus good packaging.

jradford- I should be able to ship yours out Thursday.

Thanks, guys. I hope you like them!

BANNED

Country

Jdoe - package came today. Nice stuff man!!! Thanks!!! Lots of stuff I didn't have. The Hornung is pretty cool. Yours will be there shortly. Hope ya like it.

Thanks again

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast