Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast
    Please Note - michigandan will ship to the following countries: US Only

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Here are some of my Mini Helmets

Greg Jennings

Marco Rivera - one of fav linemen

John Kuhn Throwback

Willie Davis

Dave Robinson - newest HOF

Antonio Freeman

Jerry Kramer

Nick Collins

AJ Hawk

Mark Chumra

Ahman Green

Mason Crosby

Frank Zombo - only Packer with a sack in SB XLV

I'll scan some Lions and others soon

nice collection there Coop!

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

got a nice package from Greg(NBSII) today, thanks! Reilly Reiff gridiron auto, a few nice Barry and megatrons,and lots for rc's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See juggernautjake137's Items on eBay

I got jradford's package today. I enjoyed it a lot. There was a good assortment of rookies including a nice Platinum Fleener and a couple Lucks. Believe it or not, they are my first Luck rookies. I haven't bought any 2012 product yet, except a couple singles.

There were also autos of two players I like- Montae Reagor and Vick Ballard. I also loved the 2008 Masterpieces. He must have cheated and looked at my flickr page, lol!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins
    See joelradford's Items on eBay

I got jradford's package today. I enjoyed it a lot. There was a good assortment of rookies including a nice Platinum Fleener and a couple Lucks. Believe it or not, they are my first Luck rookies. I haven't bought any 2012 product yet, except a couple singles.

There were also autos of two players I like- Montae Reagor and Vick Ballard. I also loved the 2008 Masterpieces. He must have cheated and looked at my flickr page, lol!

Glad you liked it. As I said, if I had gotten your package before I shipped, I would have put more in there. I have a few more Colts autos and some Chrome of Luck. Next package.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Well some may not know me (besides being the GM) but I used to help run this fine trading group. I finally decided it's time to move as much stuff as I can and dwindle down everything non PC. There is a mix of base, serial #, Rc's etc. Some teams have most but not all. I see these are the active teams so if you would like to make a one time team for team trade please post up a deal if you are interested. The numbers next to the team are the amount of cards in the lot...

Dolphins 37
    Packers 32
    Chargers 22
    Cowboys 28
    Redskins 29
    Steelers 28
    Loins 26
    Jaguars 24
    Titans 26
    colts 24

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well some may not know me (besides being the GM) but I used to help run this fine trading group. I finally decided it's time to move as much stuff as I can and dwindle down everything non PC. There is a mix of base, serial #, Rc's etc. Some teams have most but not all. I see these are the active teams so if you would like to make a one time team for team trade please post up a deal if you are interested. The numbers next to the team are the amount of cards in the lot...

Dolphins 37
    Packers 32
    Chargers 22
    Cowboys 28
    Redskins 29
    Steelers 28
    Loins 26
    Jaguars 24
    Titans 26
    colts 24

ill take the jags and if madman doesnt want the steelers ill take them too
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins
    See joelradford's Items on eBay

Of course I am in for the Dolphins.

While I am thinking of it, does anyone else collect Dolphins? I literally have over 5000 doubles. Don't ask if you are just going to trade them back to me. :) But if you need them for a different site, or you want to collect Dolphins or have a friend who collects them I will do a good deal.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

Post me up for the Cowboys, that would be great. Thanks.

Dolphins 37
    Packers 32
    Chargers 22
    Cowboys 28
    Redskins 29
    Steelers 28
    Loins 26
    Jaguars 24
    Titans 26
    colts 24

Check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies.
    Emmitt Hidden Content . -My Emmitt Smith card count: 6,432 different cards as of 1/3/2023. (#ed=2,796, gu/relic=847, autos=198, 1 of 1's=81)
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 11,455 cards (6,955 different base, 4,500 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Of course I am in for the Dolphins.

While I am thinking of it, does anyone else collect Dolphins? I literally have over 5000 doubles. Don't ask if you are just going to trade them back to me. :) But if you need them for a different site, or you want to collect Dolphins or have a friend who collects them I will do a good deal.

Chad Henne/Jake Long. I do have all the low end base though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See juggernautjake137's Items on eBay

Dolphins 37
    Packers 32
    Chargers 22
    Cowboys 28
    Redskins 29
    Steelers 28
    Loins 26
    Jaguars 24
    Titans 26
    colts 24

I'll take the Colts. Post up the trade and I'll start looking for some Patriots for you!

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast