Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Possibly The Best Box Breaks I have Ever Had--LUCK, RG3!!!

Well, I dont know if I can think of a time I have topped this trip to the card shop....I have had some dandy pulls before including a Jordan AUTO, various superfractors, NHL Shield, Ichiro AUTO and 500 HR Quad GU out of the same box.........

But, today, I had a bunch of store credit and ended up paying a combined $88 out of pocket for both of these boxes.......

I will let the scans speak for themselves....

On top of that, out of strata, I also got a Robert Griffin 2-color Patch and a Robert Turbin AUTO. Not really much else worth mentioning out of the other box besides the Luck. Not sure what I am going to do with them, as I just bought a couple Luck and RG3 AUTOs off of members here since I had not been able to pull any....

Thanks
    KC
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

NOW TAKING CONSIGNMENTS, TOP RATED PLUS POWER SELLER. CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS AND WATCH YOUR ITEMS SELL WITHOUT DOING ANY WORK!!!

nice cant hit luck at all! Im on a RGIII dry spell! You did really well! Im up to little over 6 boxes of strata and I pulled some nice patches but DAMN that RGIII is sick!
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Thank you, they are both going to be one and done products for me...
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

NOW TAKING CONSIGNMENTS, TOP RATED PLUS POWER SELLER. CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS AND WATCH YOUR ITEMS SELL WITHOUT DOING ANY WORK!!!

great looking cards! Congrats!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Nice pulls! I have been on a horrible dry spell.. Hopefully something epic is around the corner..

Very nice RG3 with that patch, and the Luck is nice too. Great pulls

some guys have all the luck....
    Collecting St. Louis Blues past and present.

Football: Sam Bradford, Kurt Warner, any other St. Louis Rams.
    Hockey: Hidden Content
    Football: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bassman1282 View Post
    some guys have all the luck....

Trust me, this statement does not usually hold true with my box breaking/picking abilities....
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Sweet pulls congrats man!
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

Congrats on some seriously sweet hits!!!
    Life is too short to worry. Bust some packs and just smile!

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast