Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AllSet24 View Post
    if u have any steve johnson feel free to pm me!
    no steve johnsons
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

price on desean and maclin
    -looking for McNabb mainly have 100gu/13auto/2 1/1
    -eagles autos/gu
    -chrome rc refractors
    Hidden Content auto gu Hidden Content LOW

Quote Originally Posted by ajp2745 View Post
    price on desean and maclin
    pm sent
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    AutosPatchesGU FS FT

also have plenty of unscanned GU/event worn/autos available FS...will send list of unscanned if interested....most are from the last few years of box and case breaks. lmk thanks jeff
    TTT

Back up

AutosPatchesGU FS FT

also have plenty of unscanned GU/event worn/autos available FS...will send list of unscanned if interested....most are from the last few years of box and case breaks. lmk thanks jeff
    ttt

back up 4 sales!
    Hidden Content

AutosPatchesGU FS FT

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

what do you have of Vereen other than the two in your bucket? how much for the patch?
    I collect: Kevin Faulk and Shane Vereen, Brady (Pats), Carmelo Anthony (Knicks); NY Yankees (Jeter, Cano and Hughes);
    If you need a scan that is not on the site below, let me know and I will get one up as soon as I can...thanks!
    Hidden Content = photobucket-esque...

Quote Originally Posted by kartel View Post
    what do you have of Vereen other than the two in your bucket? how much for the patch?
    not looking to do pwe sales....i only have 2 Vereens. i use paypal shipping with dc and bubble mailer so the sale must be at least $10 to be worth it. not telling u to buy extra cards but that's my goal with this thread.
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast