Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    hey man can you pm me a list.i can not get in your bucket.

ttt

back up
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

can you put together a patriots auto/gu/low #ed lot and a price?

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Can I get a price on the Daniel Thomas Royale and the Vincent Brown contenders?
    my bucket (always being updated): Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 2823 Total - 735 Rookies - 168 Serial #ed - 88 Game Used - 141 Autos

Thats what im looking for pats auto & nice patches >>>lmk what you have thru pm >..thanks bee
    FROM NOW ON THERE WILL BE A FREEBIE WITH EVERY DEAL I DO 4/11/11
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    I TRADE BY ( BV ) SO YOUR KNOW
    UNLESS THERES NO BV ON THE CARD

Quote Originally Posted by sportscardrage View Post
    Can I get a price on the Daniel Thomas Royale and the Vincent Brown contenders?
    pm sent
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisRSWanjr View Post
    Thats what im looking for pats auto & nice patches >>>lmk what you have thru pm >..thanks bee
    I sent a pm to patriotsguy a few minutes ago on patriots stuff...if he declines my offer then i'll send u a pm.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    AutosPatchesGU FS FT

also have plenty of unscanned GU/event worn/autos available FS...will send list of unscanned if interested....most are from the last few years of box and case breaks. lmk thanks jeff
    ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    AutosPatchesGU FS FT

also have plenty of unscanned GU/event worn/autos available FS...will send list of unscanned if interested....most are from the last few years of box and case breaks. lmk thanks jeff

ttt

still selling!
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123