Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Looking to buy Yankees and mets game used and patches

Hey all,

I am looking to buy some yankees and mets games used and patches. Let me know what you have for sale and what price you want for them.

Thanks
    Check the Photo Bucket for scans
    Hidden Content

I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH atoaz12 AGAIN!

Have the below for the prices listed, $2 shipping no matter how many you buy:

$1
    2007 Topps Chrome Sean Henn RC AUTO

$2
    2008 Topps Allen & Ginter Johnny Damon Mini GU BAT
    2008 Topps Moments & Milestones Ross Ohlendorf AUTO
    2012 Topps All Star Stitches David Wright GU JSY

$3
    2008 Topps Moments & Milestones Melky Cabrera AUTO

Check out my thread of a beltran fs:http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-Topps-Marquee
    2012 Topps Series 1&2 Ip/ttm auto set: 52/660=7.9%
    Ship to USA ONLY. I don't have paypal.

check my bucket, several listed, tell me which ones you're interested in and I can get you a price. thanks for your time.
    Jerry
    Bucket: updated 12-15-14
    Hidden Content

Wix Site: Updated 12-1-14
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Looking specifically for Cardinal autos I don't have, but will trade for most current players anyway!!!
    Also nicer Cardinal inserts,etc.

check my bucket...PM if interested
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Shortking --> I like the wright but there is nothing else I can pair it with to bring down the shipping amount per card.

Cubsfan --> ill pass

MR cardboard I didnt see any in your bucket can you tell me what you have? I guess i just missed them

Jazzer the jeter maybe the jpp rookie. lmk
    Hidden Content

If you're willing to risk it we could do PWE but otherwise there's not much else I can do

There are auto of Davis Holt Gee Humber and maybe a couple of others. Gu of wright,reyes,martinez and others
    Bucket: updated 12-15-14
    Hidden Content

Wix Site: Updated 12-1-14
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Looking specifically for Cardinal autos I don't have, but will trade for most current players anyway!!!
    Also nicer Cardinal inserts,etc.

Shortking. I would be able to send you $2 cash in the mail and as long as you put it in a penny sleeve and a hard case ill risk it if you put it in two pwe what do you say? pm me

Mr Cardboard --> If you pm me with what you have and prices I will take a look.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast