Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Worst Current Sports Commissioner?

Voters
44. This poll is closed
  • Bud Selig

2 4.55%
  • David Stern

4 9.09%
  • Gary Bettman

28 63.64%
  • Roger Goodell

10 22.73%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Worst Current Sports Commissioner?

Who's the worst current sports commissioner?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

They all suck,but I'll go with Bettman,as his sport isn't even playing right now,and the funny thing is no one seems to care.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See joshua_lisa_stewart's Items on eBay

They all suck,but I'll go with Bettman,as his sport isn't even playing right now,and the funny thing is no one seems to care.

That not only reflects on the commissioner but the players, owners, and hate to say it, the fans. I myself don't like Roger Goodell cause he takes things too personal and thinks of himself as the savior of the sport. He needs to go.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

They are all jerks but I would have to say Bettman since the NHL is in a lockout and could lose another season. Godell comes second because I really hate the way he comes off as judge, jury and executioner. Selig is a complete idiot and Stern is the type of guy who is a schrewd businessman but will screw you over if he catches you slippin.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went with Gary Bettman because he has HURT the sport his is suppose to be helping the most over his tenure. The NHL took a risky play by expanding a lot in areas where it is very hot outside and there is little to no ice any time of the year. Teams moved from Canada and northern states to southern states as well. They have also had way too many work stoppages that have destroyed any momentum they had with Crosby and Ovechkin. Now it looks like they will have to contract some teams in the future which will only hurt their image further.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Plain and simple, its Bettman!!!

3 lockouts under his belt and some questionable expansions/relocations as mentioned by Pwaldo do I need to say more?

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (1)
    Country

I dont follw hockey at all so I had to go with Roger Goodell. The changes he wants to make to the game are ridiculous. No Kickoff,preseason,big hits,etc

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Gary Bettman has been great for the NHL's owners, excruciatingly fungal for everyone else. He gets my vote as worst.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See is a joke's Items on eBay

Goodell. Bettman never tried to sabotage a team's season. The league yes, but picking on specific people and teams, no.

Could throw that corrupt Mark Emmert in here too for what he did to Penn State

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could throw that corrupt Mark Emmert in here too for what he did to Penn State

If Penn State didn't want to be punished then they shouldn't have let a pedo run wild on their campus. Football is not above the law and football is NOT I repeat NOT more important than stopping a guy from raping kids.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast