New Years Hobby Resolutions

Hey guys, probably a little late, but love hearing other people's revolutions revolving around the hobby. Mine would be to quit getting sucked into garbage retail cards and downsize my collection a bit.

Mine was im not going to collect texans players anymore except devier posey, until they get rid of kubiak. Im getting rid of them all. Just sticking to posey. So far ive made it work for a few days lol
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Mine is to only open boxes/packs of cards that I am only gonna complete the set on, avoid Panini products and get the last 7 Topps sets I need to complete 1970 to now.

I collect Kordell Stewart, Earl Campbell, Deacon Jones, Fred 'The Hammer' Williamson and Steelers cards.
    Working on 1968 & 1969 Topps Football sets and 1980 Stop 'n' Go.
    Hidden Content

im new here and mine is to quit spending thousands a year on boxes and just buy my guys on here. this site is the best thing ive seen, i can buy dwayne harris and vick ballards for 10 bucks instead of buying boxes and get nothing from them. also seen i can trade for them too so im in the process of doing photobucket and paypal. all i need is a scanner. HAPPY HOLIDAYS look forward to trading n buying from u all this year

1. Knock as much off my soccer set (in my signature) as possible.

2. Finish my 2011 Threads Patch Set: http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...Collection.jpg
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Try not to start another spur of the moment PC.

Complete my 1986 Topps football set.

Accumulate at least 1100 different MJD.

Get to at least 65% of non-1/1's for my Ryan Moats PC.

Get to 25% of non-1/1's for my Ron Dayne PC.

Get to at least 50% of non-1/1's for my Kevin Walter PC.

Continue my Ben Revere and Bernard Pierce PCs.

Start a Montee Ball PC and a Packers either team or player PC.

I think that's all I can think of at the moment.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 898/2797 Total: 1140
    Ryan Moats - Different: 172/366