Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ft: 1 of 1 landeskog zibanejad dominion pen pals

Hey everyone,

1 OF 1 LANDESKOG ZIBANEJAD DOMINION PEN PALS NPDTS for trade. listed on ebay so get your offers in quick. Looking mainly for dominion mammoth patches pm me for specifics this year and last (no die cuts). any offer with mammoths will get a better deal. If you have no mammoths and really want this card simply send me an offer of a lot of cards that I can't possibly refuse - ARP, Patch cards, Autos, and Rookies in that order would be my preference (weakness for sick patches).

shawn

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the generous offers this far, close but still looking for the right deal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Shawn, what value are you putting on it, check my bucket when you have a chance, would love it for my Landeskog PC.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Shawn, what value are you putting on it, check my bucket when you have a chance, would love it for my Landeskog PC.

PM sent Trevor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still looking for the right deal - Paypal, ARP's, autos, rookies graded or ungraded or any combination of all. Willing to look at any offer that makes sense could be 5 cards, 10 cards or even 25

SCF Rewards
    Country

still looking - this is fun though seeing lots of cards!!! I keep hoping someone has a taylor hall mammoth stashed away and looking to switch PC players to landeskog haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

any more offers?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Clean86's Items on eBay

PCMB high end for a trade Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

still have the card i am intrested in it !! pm me pleas ,what you whant for it

SCF Rewards
    Country

deal done - thanks clean86

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast