Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1

    Looking to PWE trade or buy for a few low end of Bobby Doerr

    Base or low end inserts are fine. LMK what you've got and what you're looking for, thanks

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4
    LMK if you can use a 2007 Masterpieces 5x7 box topper. I'm looking for the players in my sig in return.
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Matt Harvey, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward. Looking for vintage Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert & Rod Woodson. Bucket - Hidden Content

  5. #5
    I have several 1989 Topps insert of the 1988 All-Star teams with Doerr as honorary captain.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec5000 View Post
    LMK if you can use a 2007 Masterpieces 5x7 box topper. I'm looking for the players in my sig in return.
    I can use that but all I have from your sig is maybe a few base or low end inserts, anything we can work out?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by VerlanderFan35 View Post
    I have several 1989 Topps insert of the 1988 All-Star teams with Doerr as honorary captain.
    Is he the only one on it? I may be interested but not sure what these are exactly. Got a pic or anything?

  8. #8

  9. #9
    The stock photo is fine, Lmk what you're looking for in trade, thanks

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by shortking98 View Post
    The stock photo is fine, Lmk what you're looking for in trade, thanks
    PM'ed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •