Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking to PWE trade or buy for a few low end of Bobby Doerr

Base or low end inserts are fine. LMK what you've got and what you're looking for, thanks

LMK if you can use a 2007 Masterpieces 5x7 box topper. I'm looking for the players in my sig in return.
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Matt Harvey, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward. Looking for vintage Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert & Rod Woodson. Bucket - Hidden Content

I have several 1989 Topps insert of the 1988 All-Star teams with Doerr as honorary captain.

Quote Originally Posted by mikec5000 View Post
    LMK if you can use a 2007 Masterpieces 5x7 box topper. I'm looking for the players in my sig in return.
    I can use that but all I have from your sig is maybe a few base or low end inserts, anything we can work out?

Quote Originally Posted by VerlanderFan35 View Post
    I have several 1989 Topps insert of the 1988 All-Star teams with Doerr as honorary captain.
    Is he the only one on it? I may be interested but not sure what these are exactly. Got a pic or anything?

The stock photo is fine, Lmk what you're looking for in trade, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shortking98 View Post
    The stock photo is fine, Lmk what you're looking for in trade, thanks
    PM'ed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast