Henri Richard signing at the LCS

Yessiree, Henri Richard was at Pastime Sports in the Slurrey Central Mall this afternoon, I turned this...............

into this.............................

I told my boy he won ELEVEN Stanley Cups as I was shaking the Henri's hand and Luke said "That's a record, right?" and I was SO proud, tears were welling up I'm tellin ya................

So now my panel is three for four autos. Which is funny (but not funny ha-ha) because I also own this one........

Har har.
    Hidden Content

No more Keslers, thanks

2. 2bros - Exclusive 3 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    I was gonna try to go, but then realized I'm leaving tomorrow and am broke.... lol.

Nicely done... what's the story behind the one auto on the one and the 3 on the other?
    Main wants: Schneider Cup RPA, OEL 1/1s and highends
    The not-so updated (In other words, 3/4 of it is sold) Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by flopfish View Post
    I was gonna try to go, but then realized I'm leaving tomorrow and am broke.... lol.

Nicely done... what's the story behind the one auto on the one and the 3 on the other?

I too am poor :( ...........but I figured how many more chances am I gonna get, his auto is gettin a little shaky there..........

I bought the two sheets in a lot years ago, one was signed by Maurice and the other by Yvan. I got the Beliveau auto last time he was at the Bonsor show, three years ago? Not much of a story heh.
    Hidden Content

No more Keslers, thanks

I have the same card Ed but only have Maurice auto on it, wondering when I will get the other hopefully soon!!!
    Most Wanted
    ITG Stickwork Vintage GU Stick John Ferguson

Very cool! I heard about this event and it would have been awesome to get down there to see it.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 217 Unique Cards + 10 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Pacioretty, and many retired Habs legends!

Check out our Season-Long Contest : The Quest For The Cup and You Can Win a Tin of 2015-16 Upper Deck The Cup

Awesome TTM cards! Good luck for the Cournoyer!

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Very cool! I heard about this event and it would have been awesome to get down there to see it.

I PM'd you!! I told you I'd buy you lunch if you came down!!! Lord knows I'm no Metallica, but I'm pretty enough............
    Hidden Content

No more Keslers, thanks