Henri Richard signing at the LCS

Yessiree, Henri Richard was at Pastime Sports in the Slurrey Central Mall this afternoon, I turned this...............

into this.............................

I told my boy he won ELEVEN Stanley Cups as I was shaking the Henri's hand and Luke said "That's a record, right?" and I was SO proud, tears were welling up I'm tellin ya................

So now my panel is three for four autos. Which is funny (but not funny ha-ha) because I also own this one........

Har har.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

I was gonna try to go, but then realized I'm leaving tomorrow and am broke.... lol.

Nicely done... what's the story behind the one auto on the one and the 3 on the other?
    Main wants: Schneider Cup RPA, OEL 1/1s and highends
    The not-so updated (In other words, 3/4 of it is sold) Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by flopfish View Post
    I was gonna try to go, but then realized I'm leaving tomorrow and am broke.... lol.

Nicely done... what's the story behind the one auto on the one and the 3 on the other?

I too am poor :( ...........but I figured how many more chances am I gonna get, his auto is gettin a little shaky there..........

I bought the two sheets in a lot years ago, one was signed by Maurice and the other by Yvan. I got the Beliveau auto last time he was at the Bonsor show, three years ago? Not much of a story heh.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

I have the same card Ed but only have Maurice auto on it, wondering when I will get the other hopefully soon!!!
    Most Wanted
    Any ITG Ultimate 7 from the Habs

Very cool! I heard about this event and it would have been awesome to get down there to see it.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 204 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    20 connexionhck

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Awesome TTM cards! Good luck for the Cournoyer!

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Very cool! I heard about this event and it would have been awesome to get down there to see it.

I PM'd you!! I told you I'd buy you lunch if you came down!!! Lord knows I'm no Metallica, but I'm pretty enough............

Nicely done, good luck on the Yvan
    Nate.

Hidden Content
    Roy | Ovechkin | Luongo