Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Female athletes

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

The problem is a lack of respect for the women's sport. I don't see how nude photos will help that. I didn't start watching NASCAR because of Danica Patrick...I just bought ever issue of Maxim she's in.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

If female athletes want to get naked more power to them.I don't think it will help the sport but it would be some nice eye candy.Especially if it were Diana taurasi

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

I think it would hurt more than help. At least in Indiana most of the people who go to the games are young girls whose parents pay for the tickets.. Good luck keeping those same fans once the ladies start posing.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think it would hurt more than help. At least in Indiana most of the people who go to the games are young girls whose parents pay for the tickets.. Good luck keeping those same fans once the ladies start posing.

Very good point. I hadn't thought of that. The number of fans that stopped being fans because of moral issues would very likely be more of a detractor than the number of new fans acquired.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

how would nude photo's increase the fan base? are they going to play in the nude or just some pervs going there to imagine they are nude?

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Not a bad idea. Women's beach volleyball has the perfect mix of sexuality and athletism. Why can't the wnba work the same way?

Women have been playing professional volleyball in both indoor court and beach volleyball for years now. It's just not happening in your part of the World.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There are pervs who probably do that.Some people have vivid imaginations.

how would nude photo's increase the fan base? are they going to play in the nude or just some pervs going there to imagine they are nude?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

definitely a good topic. I think there are female sports that are just as good to watch as their men's counterparts and there are some that don't at all. I'm not a huge soccer or golf watcher, but those two sports I can watch women play just as well as the men. Sure, men will typically fair better if you match up the sexes in golf or soccer, but I think the skill sets are much less dependent on athletic ability. This isn't the same as a sport like basketball. Some sports just magnify the shortcomings of athletic ability when placed against the top men.

as for the playboy discussion, I don't see posing in playboy as being degrading or look upon a woman or man poorly if they do, but I don't know how much benefit the WNBA would have if it's players posed nude. The WWE is way more than a sporting event and the whole sexual side that posing in playboy provides is a perfect match to the direction they go. They also go about finding talent a little different than the WNBA as they need girls who are athletic but fit a level of attractiveness more than anything. I'm sure there are a lot of girls who would be way better wrestlers than the ones they have now but just didn't have the look that they wanted. Not saying the current girls are or aren't great wrestlers as I haven't watched WWE in years, but it's just a different beast than the WNBA as far as promoting itself and what they are trying to be.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just my opinion I find womens college ball better to watch than WNBA.Lauren Jackson who I consider smoking hot posed nude for an Austrailian mag I believe and the pics were out about years ago.She was a top 5 WNBA player for some years.But she was nude how may of you knew that and did that make you a WNBA fan? I am sure not

definitely a good topic. I think there are female sports that are just as good to watch as their men's counterparts and there are some that don't at all. I'm not a huge soccer or golf watcher, but those two sports I can watch women play just as well as the men. Sure, men will typically fair better if you match up the sexes in golf or soccer, but I think the skill sets are much less dependent on athletic ability. This isn't the same as a sport like basketball. Some sports just magnify the shortcomings of athletic ability when placed against the top men.

as for the playboy discussion, I don't see posing in playboy as being degrading or look upon a woman or man poorly if they do, but I don't know how much benefit the WNBA would have if it's players posed nude. The WWE is way more than a sporting event and the whole sexual side that posing in playboy provides is a perfect match to the direction they go. They also go about finding talent a little different than the WNBA as they need girls who are athletic but fit a level of attractiveness more than anything. I'm sure there are a lot of girls who would be way better wrestlers than the ones they have now but just didn't have the look that they wanted. Not saying the current girls are or aren't great wrestlers as I haven't watched WWE in years, but it's just a different beast than the WNBA as far as promoting itself and what they are trying to be.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Just my opinion I find womens college ball better to watch than WNBA.Lauren Jackson who I consider smoking hot posed nude for an Austrailian mag I believe and the pics were out about years ago.She was a top 5 WNBA player for some years.But she was nude how may of you knew that and did that make you a WNBA fan? I am sure not

Wow. If I wasn't using a work computer I would google her.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast