Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sorry KC Fans...Chiefs and Andy Reid Agree To Deal

All Andy Reid needs to win is an All-Pro QB. I hope Cheifs fans don't plan on much winning going on...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-deal/related/

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Yeah. I felt bad for him during this season. He had nobody on his team that could make the big plays. Not saying he's perfect, but how can anyone expect him to win when he has Nick Foles as his QB?
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

that team quit on reid this year for whatever reason- and KC quit on Romeo. hopefully andy can turn kc around...but i doubt it. Ive never thought a whole lot of Reid as a coach, although you cant argue with results
    taking a break from trading

Quote Originally Posted by LancerArmstrong View Post
    Yeah. I felt bad for him during this season. He had nobody on his team that could make the big plays. Not saying he's perfect, but how can anyone expect him to win when he has Nick Foles as his QB?
    McCoy, Vick, Maclin, Jackson none of those guys are capable of making big plays?

Quote Originally Posted by BGT Masters View Post
    McCoy, Vick, Maclin, Jackson none of those guys are capable of making big plays?
    My thoughts exactly. There is a lot of talent there. It is up to the coach to guide and motivate. He didn't do that at all. How long will KC players play hard for him if he is no better of a leader than that?

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

I should have been more specific. Vick got injured halfway through the season, Reid faced a lot of injured starters throughout the season. Also, Vick wasn't lighting the World on fire while he was healthy. I'm not a Reid cheerleader, but I think he didn't have a lot to work with.
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

Not to nit pick but you said he had NO BODY that COULD make the big plays. When in reality they had all sorts of people who are more than capable of making plays on his team. matter of fact they had some of the biggest playmakers in the NFL in Vick, McCoy and DeSean Jackson. They just didn't for one reason or another. As for injuries, its football, every team in the NFL has injuries. The good ones just over come them. Reid is a good coach, but that's where I'd draw the line. Personally Foles didn't seem like too bad of a QB either. For the talent that team had, and to end up with the record they did, coaching obviously was an issue. Its the coaches job to maximize its player's potential. Reid failed in that dept. badly.

Well I agree to an extent. I think a lot of it was reid lost his passion to be there. Aside from that a coach cant be held responsible for players of that caliber dropping passes and fumbling the ball. I think they all lost their focus. Reid is a good coach. Not a great coach, but kc could have done worse. If they allow him to rebuild I think he can make kc better than a losing team. All they need is a legit qb. They are better off with him than romeo
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

KC needed a makeover, from top to bottom. Not sure if Reid is who I was hoping to land for the job though. Can't be much worse than what we went through this year.

i just hope that the chiefs hire someone...anyone... that can evaluate and draft talented players. pioli absolutely was not what hunt thought he would be. who drafts a role player at #3? pioli thats who. stupid. you have a high draft pick you take an impact player who starts immediately. not a lineman who takes 4 years to develop. only good draft pick was berry...and he was can't miss. i have watched chiefs football for 30 years and this is the first season i stopped watching before the first quarter was over almost every game, went to 1 game and left at halftime. spent my fall doing yardwork. so looking forward to baseball season
    Please use a blank to cover any jersey window while shipping. I collect Topps chrome and contenders autos and HOF autos.

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
    Let one walk alone, committing no sin, with few wishes and no qualms.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast