End Of Mail day 3, another trade, another sweet redemption :)

Hey heyyyyyyyyyy!!

First off, a trade with Bruce (IrbeFan) Almighty, my cash for his Theodore...........

I don't care one way or another about Jose Theodore, but it goes with this one :)

Thanks Bruce, always a pleasure!!

Next up, some 04/05 SP Authentic BuyBacks. Here's a fun fact!!! Upper Deck has NO records of any of their serial numbered cards pre-2010!!! Thanks for all the help!!!

A 04/05 World Cup of Hockey dual.......... I'm gonna have soooo many unfinished projects :(

And for dessert...................

Have a good weekend y'all!
    Last edited by 87sluggo; 01-04-2013 at 02:55 PM.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Another sweet redemption!!!
    Most Wanted
    Any ITG Ultimate 7 from the Habs

Beauties lol. You are going full out eh?
    Main wants: Schneider Cup RPA, OEL 1/1s and highends
    The not-so updated (In other words, 3/4 of it is sold) Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by c_bass22 View Post
    Another sweet redemption!!!

Hahahaaaaa that's what I said!!

I'm gonna end up with 8 duals, 6 quads and 4 sixes, that'll do, pig........that'll do :)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Quote Originally Posted by flopfish View Post
    Beauties lol. You are going full out eh?

Nahhhhhhh, I just went a little nuts in December after I realized I had to quit in January hahahaaa. Most of the redemptions I reallllllly want are way too pricey :(