Red face Here's Another of My Rookie PC's - Bobby Ryan This Time!

It was great getting to talk with some of you over the Eric Staal thread, so I'm going to keep the ball rolling. Maybe I'll want to keep these all more long term if they mean I get more of a feeling of community from them. Here's another batch! Let me know what you think. Also, I have several nice Ryan RC's in my TRADERS bucket, so take a look if you want any. They are just ones I doubled up on by mistake, haha.

Also, if you have any low numbered or high end ones I'm missing, let me know!

I'm still in the midst of gutting my extensive high end rookie collection (2001-2010 and all my other mid-high end cards too). I'm still keeping a few, but almost all are going. Take a look around and let me know what you like! Hidden Content

Take a Look!
    I'm still in the midst of gutting my extensive high end rookie collection (2001-2010 and all my other mid-high end cards too). I'm still keeping a few, but almost all are going. Take a look around and let me know what you like! Hidden Content

Some beauties!

Any extra Ryans available?
    MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8
    Bucket - Hidden Content
    Looking for - Roy / Brodeur / Luongo / Fleury / Bernier / Potvin / Price +++

Great Cards....I live 20 min away from where he grew up

Nice Ryan PC!!!!
    -Josh
    Collecting all past, present, & future, Red Wings!

Hidden Content
    Looking for Ericsson Black "E" & "C"
    Hidden Content

Thanks guys! It's one of my best RC PC's. I have plenty in my photobucket.

31 - Very cool. He actually has a very neat story.

007 - Every card you see is every Ryan I own. Excluding a few fun insert or parallel sets from the 90's and my small Don Cherry and Yzerman collections, I only collect RC's.