Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

12/13 Black Diamond Packs (x8)

Visited the good old LCS a couple days ago and picked up about 8 packs of Black diamond. The owner was even nice enough to toss me the Ice base and rookie from the Ice pack he broke in front of me.
    Nothing to write home but as always, it coulda been worse.

Started off with a couple non-notable doubles and triples. Off of the top of my head, cant remember the names

A Brandon Bollig Rookie Gems <><><>. Ehhhh

And the "decent" hits were as follows: (Ice RC included although it was /999)

As i said before, could've been better, could've been worse but the NHL being back makes it all better .

All is FT/FS, pm or comment on thread if interested in anything.

Cheers, Colin.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See Riley_NBHC's Items on eBay

Who were you with when you opened those packs? He must have been pretty cool....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

Who were you with when you opened those packs? He must have been pretty cool....

Ah yes he was haha. The great conversation and hobby talk certainly made up for the average packs!

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See Riley_NBHC's Items on eBay

Ah yes he was haha. The great conversation and hobby talk certainly made up for the average packs!

You bet! I went up to my other LCS today and got these;
    12-13 Black Diamond Dual Jersey Callahan
    12-13 Black Diamond Triple Gems Rookie Macdermid
    12-13 Artifacts Autofacts Moore
    12-13 Series 1 YG Krug
    We should meet up again next saturday or something.....
    If you have something to say just pm me, wouldn't want to get people angry for bumping so much, haha