Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    2/18

Finally nabbed one of these 12x36 panoramic photos dual signed by my two favorite childhood players.

Did you receive that Puckett TTM? I think I got the same one TTM when I was a kid.
    Collecting Mike Trout

I traded for it, but that's how it was originally acquired.

Hey man. I was wondering where you got the Love All Star poster and the Mauer "The Show" one? Id love to get my hands on one for the rest of basketball season and Twins season this year!

Quote Originally Posted by ladwig5798 View Post
    Hey man. I was wondering where you got the Love All Star poster and the Mauer "The Show" one? Id love to get my hands on one for the rest of basketball season and Twins season this year!
    The Love came through a trade. I think it might have been a stadium giveaway poster. Got the Mauer from a friend who worked at a video game store when they stopped advertising the game.

Haven't thrown anything up here in a long time! This magazine pretty much was my childhood, so I can't wait to finish it.

Great collection. Can't wait to see the rest.

Mike
    My goal is to collect at least one autograph, one game used and one patch of as many people who played for the NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Islanders and NY Knicks. I also collect Mark Teixeira, Martin Brodeur, Mike Bossy and Patrick Ewing

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast