Question, need help!

Hi guys,

Someone has recently given me 20 or so signed SI covers from the 80's and 90's. Most by Hall of Famers and nearly all are football. Anyways, how do you guys go about storing these. I was looking at mylar sheets but couldn't find ones with binder holes. Anyways, any suggestions? Mylar sheets seem to be the best when it comes protecting the autograph from my research.

Thanks!
    LOOKING FOR: Banks, Clemente, Santo, Harper and Trout RC, RC of all stars especailly older stars, Autos, Older Cubs, and Vintage of stars!
    Basketball- Bulls autographs, Anthony Davis and LeBron RC!
    TRADELIST/PC!!!!! (updated; check!!!)
    Hidden Content

I'm not sure you will find ones with three hole punches. I think most people just "bag" them and store them in boxes that way.
    Best prices at Matt's Baseball: http://mattsbaseball.com/store/ . Look under comic supplies.
    Skip

Quote Originally Posted by lzjp View Post
    Hi guys,

Someone has recently given me 20 or so signed SI covers from the 80's and 90's. Most by Hall of Famers and nearly all are football. Anyways, how do you guys go about storing these. I was looking at mylar sheets but couldn't find ones with binder holes. Anyways, any suggestions? Mylar sheets seem to be the best when it comes protecting the autograph from my research.

Thanks!
    On smaller trades I use PWE but will always use a bubble mailer if you ask.
    Slow trader. Please be patient. Mainly building sets.
    Check my Hidden Content for wants and trade items. I don't do buckets.
    "CMB"'s will be ignored. Sorry.
    I reserve the right as to what I'll trade my vintage for.

Ahh might just do that then. Could get a nice portfolio case to hold them in. Thanks!
    LOOKING FOR: Banks, Clemente, Santo, Harper and Trout RC, RC of all stars especailly older stars, Autos, Older Cubs, and Vintage of stars!
    Basketball- Bulls autographs, Anthony Davis and LeBron RC!
    TRADELIST/PC!!!!! (updated; check!!!)
    Hidden Content

for me when it comes to programs and magazines both signed and unsigned I either put them in magazine toploaders or in some sort of frame