Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Minnesota Memorabilia

I grew up in Minnesota through the glory years of bad baseball, those hapless late 90s Twins teams. Then the 2002 squad came around and really sparked my interest in baseball and I've been collecting ever since. I'll post a picture here each day from my Minnesota memorabilia collection which features hundreds of signed items from all my favorite Twins, Vikings, and Wolves.

1/5
    Jared Allen stopped by my work a couple years ago to pick up some hunting gear. Signed a handful of items for my including this 16x20 of his sack celebration.

Very nice. It seems like I always like auto's a little more when signed in silver or gold when appropriate. Thanks for sharing.

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

1/7 Twins Legends ball
    Tony Oliva refused to sweet spot for me one day, so I decided to get the ball signed by other legendary Twins. Added Blyleven at a Pro Shop signing, Killebrew at a public signing, Hrbek in his restaurant, Carew at the autograph party.

Last edited by dscards; 01-07-2013 at 02:08 PM.

Those are some awesome Rubio and Love autographed items! I'm going to send you a PM in a few...
    Collecting ALL current Indiana Pacers and Memphis Grizzlies

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast