Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Your passion moves me,consider it dropped.Wish they would make a social,politics and religion site and move the whole category.This way we can get back to the site purpose,card trading.But I will continue to add my 2 cents I guess and honor your request.But the next time I take up an issue with someone let me and that person deal with it and don't give their background.That's what kind of started this whole mess.A misunderstanding I guess let's move on

It's not hard to do both, man. And I'm not going to apologize for any of that. It wasn't relevant when a anyone else dis it, and I wasn't the only one who told you so. Why you zoned in on me I don't know, but if that's where this comes from, I'm sorry but grow up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I thought this was ended.Grow up???????????? well like you said your not going to change your stance or posting habits and eh neither am I.So I guess just toughen up.And actually go back to the original post you were the only one who told me so.Check the thread it is still there.So if we are cool fine if not sorry you feel that way.It is what it is

It's not hard to do both, man. And I'm not going to apologize for any of that. It wasn't relevant when a anyone else dis it, and I wasn't the only one who told you so. Why you zoned in on me I don't know, but if that's where this comes from, I'm sorry but grow up.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

If you get this worked up over someone on a message board telling you something then yes, grow up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

wickabee, I believe there is a place we all go after death and before judgement, this could be called hell because of the absence of God.

ajcorleone, this is a political and religious section, no card trading here, to do that just go to a different forum section. if you want to discuss religion or politics then come here.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

But Jay, God is everywhere.

SCF Rewards
    Country

there is obviously a waiting period between death of the body and judgement, though technically God is everywhere, perhaps the death of your mind and this "void" in time makes you unaware of Him, thus the illusion of His absence.
    but perhaps not

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wick I am not the one crying about being tired of being called out about a following.I am not worked up at all.I find this good conversation obviously.Check your post fella you said and I quote "I am getting tired of this".Take a nap you will feel better.

And to stay on course with the thread god is everywhere.
    Thank you Shrew I will try and stick to the topics.My curiosity gets the best of me as I go thru threads and run into these political ones.Sorry I will try to stay on course.

If you get this worked up over someone on a message board telling you something then yes, grow up.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You started this crap now grow up and end it. Don't respond to my posts unless you're on topic. Tacking something onto the end is not on topic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So just shut my mouth and listen.OK father figure now i do feel like I am 12.If there is a hell I think I am in it with this thread.Cool your jets pops.

You started this crap now grow up and end it. Don't respond to my posts unless you're on topic. Tacking something onto the end is not on topic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ajcorleone, what do you think hell is?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast