Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

My opinion only and it is not technical hell is where the disgraced and wrong doers of life go.Yes it sounds like a 15 year olds explanation but that is the way i see it.I believe that you arrive at those gates and are judged by a man onwhat you did in your lifetime.I am not big on church but i do believe in god.I think most religions are hippocrits and churches are money grubbers.Hope that explains it.

ajcorleone, what do you think hell is?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

so you think all non believers go there or just all bad people?
    do you think those who go there are there for eternity?
    what do you think the place is like?

I enjoy all opinions and aspects.

thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do not think all non believers go there just because you dont believe does not make you a bad person.
    Yes you go there for eternity
    I imagine hell as a miserable place not the flames like we have been fed in movies.A place thats dreary and blah.

so you think all non believers go there or just all bad people?
    do you think those who go there are there for eternity?
    what do you think the place is like?

I enjoy all opinions and aspects.

thanks

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

My opinion only and it is not technical hell is where the disgraced and wrong doers of life go.Yes it sounds like a 15 year olds explanation but that is the way i see it.I believe that you arrive at those gates and are judged by a man onwhat you did in your lifetime.I am not big on church but i do believe in god.I think most religions are hippocrits and churches are money grubbers.Hope that explains it.

See. When you stick to the topic you get an actual point out. Not shut up, just dont act a fool. We agree on more than you think, and I'm a lot younger than you think too, pops.

Whether hell does exist or not, Christendom uses it as a scare tactic, not unlike telling kids they'll get a lump of coal if they're bad.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

I imagine hell as a miserable place not the flames like we have been fed in movies.A place thats dreary and blah.

"And the evildoers shalt be cast unto Northeastern Montana."

SCF Rewards
    Country

Or Boston

"And the evildoers shalt be cast unto Northeastern Montana."

SCF Rewards
    Country

You act young with your posting.But whatever I am older than you think I just like to get the goat when it is presented on a silver platter.Now hopefully we can agree on more in the future and have some good debate

See. When you stick to the topic you get an actual point out. Not shut up, just dont act a fool. We agree on more than you think, and I'm a lot younger than you think too, pops.

Whether hell does exist or not, Christendom uses it as a scare tactic, not unlike telling kids they'll get a lump of coal if they're bad.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Your passion moves me,consider it dropped.Wish they would make a social,politics and religion site and move the whole category.This way we can get back to the site purpose,card trading.But I will continue to add my 2 cents I guess and honor your request.But the next time I take up an issue with someone let me and that person deal with it and don't give their background.That's what kind of started this whole mess.A misunderstanding I guess let's move on

not on topic, but I'll never understand the people who question the Religion and Politics section of SCF. There are plenty of sport topics pages on the site. Why say you wish they would just move it all to another site. It obviously interests you to some degree or you'd be off in one of the sports topics. The comment baffles me.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Funny, all this starts when I got your goat about Alex's trading habits and your childhood obsession with them. Now your obsession is me. I'm flattered but spoken for.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad i could help.Me and you are developing quite a friendship.See we are making a mends here now we can move on
    if you like

Funny, all this starts when I got your goat about Alex's trading habits and your childhood obsession with them. Now your obsession is me. I'm flattered but spoken for.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast