Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 64
  1. #21


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,751
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    alex, I think you still are failing to realize that when Jesus came everything did change. The OT was about God's relationship with His chosen people, Jesus made everyone the chosen. different people, different rules.

    Hell could simply be the absence of God.

    wickabee, what we deem as suffering or loving comes from our experience as men, God is God and His views are not the same as ours. The simple fact Jesus mentions the kingdom of Satan has to make you wonder
    Satan's kingdom is earth right now. He is to be cast onto the abyss then destroyed.

  2. #22
    I am going to keep score on the chart of agreements this year to prove a point.That's 1-0,and I think that hell exist and that's my personal opinion.Not bibles or churches needed just a personal belief



    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Jay, he's putting forth a viewpoint and basically telling people to challenge it. That tells me he's trying to figure things out and this is his way of opening discussion. That's a good thing.

    Alex, I couldn't agree more on this particular. The concept of hell makes no sense at all. The Bible says God cast Satan to earth, not hell. It says a lot of things, but hell isn't really mentioned. Lots of fire, even a lake made of it, but not an eternal damnation to a place of torture. The wicked shall be thrown into the lake of fire and destroyed, not tortured forever by Satan, because he too shall be destroyed.
    Judaism has no hell. Neither do Jehovah's Witnesses. The idea that God is loving but will torture you forever is ridiculous.
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  3. #23


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,751
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Wow. You are petty, aren't you.

  4. #24
    Not at all can't we all just get along.Just making a point in a friendly manner.
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  5. #25


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,751
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    Not at all can't we all just get along.Just making a point in a friendly manner.
    So you're going to try to prove me an "alex supporter" by keeping track of how often I agree with him. Thing is, that's a flawed study. You see, there is a difference between agreeing with someone, even a lot, and actually supporting them. You see, a supporter need not agree to support. A supporter will back who0 he is supporting whether he agrees or not.
    As such, keeping track of how often I agree with him proves nothing but how often I agree with him. In other words, you'll prove nothing but what is already obvious, thereby not proving your point. Of course, you don't have a point in the first place, because your logic is flawed.

    Just pointing out your errors in a friendly manner.

  6. #26
    Hmm sensitive!


    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    So you're going to try to prove me an "alex supporter" by keeping track of how often I agree with him. Thing is, that's a flawed study. You see, there is a difference between agreeing with someone, even a lot, and actually supporting them. You see, a supporter need not agree to support. A supporter will back who0 he is supporting whether he agrees or not.
    As such, keeping track of how often I agree with him proves nothing but how often I agree with him. In other words, you'll prove nothing but what is already obvious, thereby not proving your point. Of course, you don't have a point in the first place, because your logic is flawed.

    Just pointing out your errors in a friendly manner.
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  7. #27


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,751
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    Hmm sensitive!
    To petty crap that distracts from the topic? Sure, call me sensitive so long as you stop it. Though I'm not sure how telling you why your "study" is flawed by making several points equates sensitivity. Perhaps if you'd made some points I'd understand. Unfortunately, you have no point, so here we are.

    and you know I'm right. Right about what you were doing and right about how it's pointless.

  8. #28
    Well it is like this.I joined this sports card trading site to trade and sell sports cards.While I check the new topics I always come across these posts.So I check them and add my 2 cents.Not violating any site rules to my understanding.And besides I answered the question I thought,I said i believe there is a hell.I am not trying to ruin any threads from your number 1 I am just adding to the discussion.
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

  9. #29


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,751
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    Well it is like this.I joined this sports card trading site to trade and sell sports cards.While I check the new topics I always come across these posts.So I check them and add my 2 cents.Not violating any site rules to my understanding.And besides I answered the question I thought,I said i believe there is a hell.I am not trying to ruin any threads from your number 1 I am just adding to the discussion.
    How many times I agree with alex has nothing to do with this or any other topic. I have no problem with you adding to the topic, but when you add in crap about my agreeing with alex and saying you're going to keep score, a couple of questions come to mind:
    1: Who cares?
    2: Is this guy 15?
    Why you feel the need to prove this confuses me. Apparently I upset you when I explained that it doesn't matter whether he trades here or why. I apologize if I made you feel bad. This constant barrage of crap from you is getting old though. It's apparent that we disagree on many things. That's fine, in fact, I prefer it that way. Sure, I get mad and go off about Republicans and some of their beliefs, but I don't want everyone to agree with me. This forum is called Politics and Religion, but it should really be titled "Society [Something]" because that's what all these topics are really about. Society. As such, all viewpoints need to be put forth. The fact that I disagree with your viewpoint and you disagree with mine doesn't upset me, and it shouldn't upset you either. If my posts seem hostile, sorry. If someone came in uninformed, s/he would probably thing shrew and I despise each other. Fact is, we actually get along quite well. If you don't like my posting style, sorry, but it's not changing.

    Just end this "supporter" nonsense. Yes, alex and I agree on a lot of things. No I don't support him because when I disagree with him I say so quite publicly. This idea that agreeing with someone most of the time means you're a supporter of theirs makes absolutely no sense to me. All I ask is that you drop this and move on.

  10. #30
    Your passion moves me,consider it dropped.Wish they would make a social,politics and religion site and move the whole category.This way we can get back to the site purpose,card trading.But I will continue to add my 2 cents I guess and honor your request.But the next time I take up an issue with someone let me and that person deal with it and don't give their background.That's what kind of started this whole mess.A misunderstanding I guess let's move on
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •