Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I definitely agree that Hell is a tool used as a scare tactic. I typically see religion, in general, as a tool to control the masses. What's more effective than telling someone to do something or be punished by eternal damnation when you pass. That's definitely some scary stuff and religious rules are usually preached and followed based off of posthumous threats of punishment.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

This was the post that moved me with your passion.And this is the post that changed out turn from enemies to comrads.And the plea to end the supporter nonsense is what made me stop with this nonsense as you asked.

How many times I agree with alex has nothing to do with this or any other topic. I have no problem with you adding to the topic, but when you add in crap about my agreeing with alex and saying you're going to keep score, a couple of questions come to mind:
    1: Who cares?
    2: Is this guy 15?
    Why you feel the need to prove this confuses me. Apparently I upset you when I explained that it doesn't matter whether he trades here or why. I apologize if I made you feel bad. This constant barrage of crap from you is getting old though. It's apparent that we disagree on many things. That's fine, in fact, I prefer it that way. Sure, I get mad and go off about Republicans and some of their beliefs, but I don't want everyone to agree with me. This forum is called Politics and Religion, but it should really be titled "Society [Something]" because that's what all these topics are really about. Society. As such, all viewpoints need to be put forth. The fact that I disagree with your viewpoint and you disagree with mine doesn't upset me, and it shouldn't upset you either. If my posts seem hostile, sorry. If someone came in uninformed, s/he would probably thing shrew and I despise each other. Fact is, we actually get along quite well. If you don't like my posting style, sorry, but it's not changing.

Just end this "supporter" nonsense. Yes, alex and I agree on a lot of things. No I don't support him because when I disagree with him I say so quite publicly. This idea that agreeing with someone most of the time means you're a supporter of theirs makes absolutely no sense to me. All I ask is that you drop this and move on.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Thank you for not adding another barb to that post. I hope you get me now, at least in this regard.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got you before you just kept serving the conversation back.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Defending myself against your passive aggression isn't serving back, it's defense. Remember you started this whole thing by following me around and harassing me. I'll let you have to word if you stop the passive agressive jabs at me.
    Apparently you don't get me at all, or you'd understand this all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Again I thought we were past all this.I was not follwoing you but following a post.And i was adding comments not harassing.Again i thought the purpose was to post your thoughts and join te conversation.Your making this about you and i assure you that is not the case.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I do believe that there is a hell. It is designed for child molesters and killers, rapists, mass murderers, racists, people who commit hate crimes etc. One problem that I have with the big three is that their holy books say that you could be a good person but if you do not follow their version of what God wants you to do you will go to hell. I simply cannot accept or agree with that.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Again I thought we were past all this.I was not follwoing you but following a post.And i was adding comments not harassing.Again i thought the purpose was to post your thoughts and join te conversation.Your making this about you and i assure you that is not the case.

You could just as easily say "I get the last word in!" and make the exact same point. You started this, be a man and end your mess.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do believe that there is a hell. It is designed for child molesters and killers, rapists, mass murderers, racists, people who commit hate crimes etc. One problem that I have with the big three is that their holy books say that you could be a good person but if you do not follow their version of what God wants you to do you will go to hell. I simply cannot accept or agree with that.

I also find it odd that it's said that hell is meant for guys like Hitler and Jeffery Dommer as well as people who don't believe in god and gays. It seems like it's the equivalent to handing out the death penalty to both murderers and people who speed... in some people's interpretation.

SCF Rewards
    Country

can you two stop one upping each other and move along? hug it out.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast