Big bucket update- looking to trade or sell

Lots of new football autos and GU, also some new basketball, some football RCs, and some "other sports" gu and autos

bucket is current- stuff marked pending is not available, everything else is

Like something? hit me with a bucket, or if you want to buy, Im cool with selling also

Thanks
    Ed
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

lets make some trades!

I'm interested in these....lemme know what you are looking for

Lamar Miller Clearcut Auto
    David Wilson Patch
    Collecting: Eagles! (McCoy Maclin, Jackson, Foles, Cunningham, Dawkins etc)
    My Bucket: Hidden Content
    My 2011 Topps Chrome base auto Need list: Hidden Content

mostly trading for HOF autos in baseball and football, and didnt see any that were comparable in your bucket- nice montana's though!
    Ed

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    mostly trading for HOF autos in baseball and football, and didnt see any that were comparable in your bucket- nice montana's though!
    Ed
    ah gotcha, not too many HOFer's on hand, I think the only other one I have is Chuck Bednarik

Thanks for the look though
    Collecting: Eagles! (McCoy Maclin, Jackson, Foles, Cunningham, Dawkins etc)
    My Bucket: Hidden Content
    My 2011 Topps Chrome base auto Need list: Hidden Content

lets bounce this up, and make some trades!

lets trade guys!