Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11
    bump
    SET BUILDING:
    Bears: Multi-Color Patches of anyone, Older GU, and Autos
    Hidden Content

  2. #12
    Interested in these:

    2008 SP Authentic Matt Forte Auto/2-color Patch 313/999 $30
    2007 Absolute Marshawn Lynch Auto/Game Used 35/100 $20

    Thank you!
    Thomas

  3. #13
    pm me a price for all of what is left in the pics
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

  4. #14
    If they are available I'm interested in the Josh Morgan Mayo auto and the Matt Ryan Mayo relic
    Hidden Content

    Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by hazmat31 View Post
    Interested in these:

    2008 SP Authentic Matt Forte Auto/2-color Patch 313/999 $30
    2007 Absolute Marshawn Lynch Auto/Game Used 35/100 $20

    Thank you!
    Thomas
    PM sent
    SET BUILDING:
    Bears: Multi-Color Patches of anyone, Older GU, and Autos
    Hidden Content

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by WYTMKE View Post
    pm me a price for all of what is left in the pics
    PM sent
    SET BUILDING:
    Bears: Multi-Color Patches of anyone, Older GU, and Autos
    Hidden Content

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by chajones View Post
    If they are available I'm interested in the Josh Morgan Mayo auto and the Matt Ryan Mayo relic
    They are available, PM an offer.
    SET BUILDING:
    Bears: Multi-Color Patches of anyone, Older GU, and Autos
    Hidden Content

  8. #18
    Please PM on these
    Two Matt Leinart Autos, Kolb Auto, Josh Morgan AU Fred Davis SP Auth AU, J Dizon Classic AU, Gridion Hilton Rep

    Also thinking about one of the Earl Bennetts and Best price on the Forte Quad

    Thanks
    Back to Photobucket
    Hidden Content
    Looking/Trading for: LCM Quad RC, Donruss Gridiron Gear, 07 Artifact Au, 08 SP Premier Prospect AU, 09 Sterling AU, Ravens, Lions. Next big want Bart Starr AU or RC and Walter Payton AutoHidden Content

  9. #19
    Niles Paul finest patch auto
    SUPER COLLECTING RYAN BROYLES

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by mdskyhawks View Post
    Please PM on these
    Two Matt Leinart Autos, Kolb Auto, Josh Morgan AU Fred Davis SP Auth AU, J Dizon Classic AU, Gridion Hilton Rep

    Also thinking about one of the Earl Bennetts and Best price on the Forte Quad

    Thanks
    PM sent
    SET BUILDING:
    Bears: Multi-Color Patches of anyone, Older GU, and Autos
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •