Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Make sure to pass the info to Bauldie so he can add replacement in the SCF Inventory and maybe he could add a set note on it.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

No need to.. I'm fairly sure the inventory is 100% correct. The 4 and 6 were never pack inserted but the autos were as redemptions so Panini had to replace the auto's which they did Semenko and Donnelly.

The Snepsts was pulled as well but a few of the non auto'd ones made it into circulation (I have seen a scan). The auto was replaced with McGill.
    Last edited by Bauldie; 01-05-2013 at 10:47 PM.
    Markus Naslund Collector
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Bauldie View Post
    No need to.. I'm fairly sure the inventory is 100% correct. The 4 and 6 were never pack inserted but the autos were as redemptions so Panini had to replace the auto's which they did Semenko and Donnelly.

The Snepsts was pulled as well but a few of the non auto'd ones made it into circulation (I have seen a scan). The auto was replaced with McGill.
    so when I put my set in my nine pocket pages what I should do is put a decoy in slots 4 & 6 and write " card not produced " on them? But keep looking for #10?
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12