Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How much would this RG3 sell for?

Hey guys I'm not currently looking to sell this but I just pulled an RG3 dual jersey auto from certified and I am just wondering IF I decided to sell this, what could I get out of it? Or what would your guess be for what it would book for as certified is not in the books yet
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sorry for the sideways pic guys

I was going to look on ebay but was too excited and wanted to show everybody haha

Quote Originally Posted by pollardo40 View Post
    I was going to look on ebay but was too excited and wanted to show everybody haha
    Well why just not say hey here's my Rg3? Why ask what it's worth as if you don't know of Ebay.

Just walk away pollardo. Dont get banned by getting into it. Nice card. I'd guess around 170 for that card.
    Hidden Content
    Michael Floyd and Knute Rockne collector
    UNLESS THE CARD SAYS 1/1...IT'S NOT A 1/1!!!!!!!!
    I REALLY NEED TOM ZBIKOWSKI AUTO LETTERMEN PATCHES.
    bucket:Hidden Content

Sorry. I didn't realize I wasn't supposed to post this stuff on this thread. I'm still kind of new to this site. I didn't mean to upset anybody by doing it.

Nothing wrong with what your post. Nice card

You're new and made a simple mistake. Some take it personally. LOL. it's all good and a very nice card.
    Hidden Content
    Michael Floyd and Knute Rockne collector
    UNLESS THE CARD SAYS 1/1...IT'S NOT A 1/1!!!!!!!!
    I REALLY NEED TOM ZBIKOWSKI AUTO LETTERMEN PATCHES.
    bucket:Hidden Content

Sweet card, wish Id stop pulling Juron Criner and Michael Egnew auto/gu cards and get something like this
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast