Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    BO(49)
    Country

Sorry. I didn't realize I wasn't supposed to post this stuff on this thread. I'm still kind of new to this site. I didn't mean to upset anybody by doing it.

Didn't upset me. Just maintain the 100% on your feedback and you're good to go in my book.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't usually pull anything great so I was pretty excited when I finally did

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know the excitement factor no doubt! I had the pull of my life about a month ago and couldn't wait to post it up lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

and I still don't have a price idea

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know the excitement factor no doubt! I had the pull of my life about a month ago and couldn't wait to post it up lol.

What was your pull?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12