Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

High end Trade Thread

I haven't posted on the Trade thread for a while. Here are just some LCS pick ups and stuff I pulled from wax that are FT. I would much rather trade than sell but I am not trading down on anything $50 or over.

The Kyrie is the Glossy version
    THe D-Wade is the HOF Contenders from this years Contenders and is 1 in 20 cases. THe BV is not out yet but I am seeing the trade value around $150.
    Front
    Back
    This is out of 8 if the scan isn't coming through

I am keeping one of the Kobe autos. It doesn't matter to me which one I keep. The Prizm I will trade down but no cards less than $100.
    I collect Stephen Curry, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Paul Pierce and Rajon ROndo. I will also consider trades for trade bait as well.

Please cmb on the kobes thanks
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Other than perhaps my favorite Steph Curry card that exists I don't see anything else to equalize values here. THank you though.

Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    Please cmb on the kobes thanks

plz cmb for the prizm kobe auto /25,thanks
    http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/v...g/for%20trade/
    Hidden Content
    looking for brandon jennings,nick van exel,lakers auto
    Hidden Content

Please CMB for the Lillard. PM if interested ... Thanks!
    My FT/FS & PC pics: Hidden Content

I trade by a combination of BV+SV+LV (like value) ... ultimately, I am going to decide based off of what card/s I would rather have!

CMB for the Kobes either or and that Wade. I pulled the KG like the Wade you have.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting - Hoops. Kyrie, MJ. KD, Rose, George, Tobias Harris,Curry Kobe and some rookie autos. Thinking of building 12-13 Elite Passing the Torch auto Set.

Kobe /25

Hello,
    You have A LOT of nice Celtics Stuff. THe Rondo, Bird and Pierce autos are beautiful. What country is your flag? I only ask because I get nervous sending to some countries because I cannot confirm Delivery once it outruns the US mail.
    ThanK you,
    JAson

Quote Originally Posted by EdgarM4HOF View Post
    Please CMB for the Lillard. PM if interested ... Thanks!
    I didn't see anything that I am looking for. THank you though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast