Rare rg3 finest auto tom brady auto ap auto FS/FT

Super rare RG3 finest auto....also tom brady rare auto /12 and adrian peterson rookie auto /15 all available fs/ft..taking offers and will trade for other 2012 autorooks of rg3 luck etc also looking for Qb autos and NBA SUPERSTAR AUTOS

TOM BRADYS BEEN SOLD

griffin /10

Ap 2007 ud premier auto /15

Last edited by AirMcNair; 01-05-2013 at 08:48 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    trading for derrick rose, k durant, lebron or kobe auto or patch auto. pm please

I'l take a price on the Peterson and the RG3/Wright,if you have one.

Thanks,
    Jan

pm sent
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    trading for derrick rose, k durant, lebron or kobe auto or patch auto. pm please

I think it would be helpful if you took one more picture of that RG3/Wright and posted it, not enough pics there for the customer to see the card

Added new photos of ap

tom brady has been sold
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I tried pming you back but it said you have too many pms stored to recieve any more. Pm me back and lmk if I have anything for the AP.

Quote Originally Posted by cpk2388 View Post
    I tried pming you back but it said you have too many pms stored to recieve any more. Pm me back and lmk if I have anything for the AP.
    ya i mentioned the other day i was interested in the rodgers absolute auto
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content