Fs/ft 2010 sp authentic dez bryant /299 bgs 9.5

HAVE THIS REALLY NICE CARD FS/FT I WILL CHECK BUCKETS AND I WILL TAKE OFFERS
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

up
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

pm a price pls
    Currently looking for Lebron Autos, Pujols Autos, Topps Chrome FB Camo auto's, Jean Segura and Exquisite RC/Patch/Autos.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by diem926 View Post
    pm a price pls
    pm sent

up

up

up

Send me a price please and what kind of things you are looking for in trade. Thanks!

pm's sent