Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    SCF is by FAR the best trading/selling site I've ever been on. I only frequent 2 now, SCF and combatcardboard.com. Love both. CC.com is does not have a trade manager but most, if not all, of it's members are also members here or were at some point. I've never had a deal go south on either site. Plus this site has the inventory manager which sets it above any site I've ever been apart of.

I am on both sites.

There is a ton more traffic on BO, which seems to be a relatively recent (6-12 months) development. I have made about 25 deals on BO, with no real issues, other than the occasional slow shipper/payer. I can find a few things there I like.

SCF is just... different. It's more structured (sometimes too structured for some, and I get that), and with that structure comes a lot more safety and security. The Trade Manager, the inventory feature, and the Card Cash feature, are just a few of the things that I feel set this site above others, not just BO.

I, for one, am someone that prefers structure and rules to a TRADING site. For a simple discussion forum, sure, fire away with your rants, but there is something about a site free of swearing and childish tangents (for the most part) that makes it more enjoyable.

I find good things w/BO, but not like I do on here.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware Super Collector

God help you should you state an opinion on BO. That site has more traffic, but people tend to use that site to vent their frustrations/inadequacies in a very negative way. SCF is where it's at!
    Hidden Content
    Michael Floyd and Knute Rockne collector
    UNLESS THE CARD SAYS 1/1...IT'S NOT A 1/1!!!!!!!!
    I REALLY NEED TOM ZBIKOWSKI AUTO LETTERMEN PATCHES.
    bucket:Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TrueIrishFan616 View Post
    God help you should you state an opinion on BO. That site has more traffic, but people tend to use that site to vent their frustrations/inadequacies in a very negative way. SCF is where it's at!

It's like the difference between Sherdog and Blooodelbow. One you can say what ever you want with no repercussions and the other, you get warned for saying (insert minor swear word here) lol. I like the swear free environment, myself, I get enough of that at work, don't need it when I'm chilling at home.

Blowout has more traffic and the mods will allow you to have a little fun and pick at members there. It can get a little wild, but most of it is in good fun. Here you have to maintain a boot camp like attitude to avoid being suspended, or receiving a PM from the mods. I am sure the mods here are nice guys all in all, I know a couple are for sure, but they don't allow much outside of the rules to occur. I do like the trade manager here though, makes it easy to keep up with who gets what if you do a lot of deals, and Blowout doesn't offer that.

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenEvi1 View Post
    Blowout has more traffic and the mods will allow you to have a little fun and pick at members there. It can get a little wild, but most of it is in good fun. Here you have to maintain a boot camp like attitude to avoid being suspended, or receiving a PM from the mods. I am sure the mods here are nice guys all in all, I know a couple are for sure, but they don't allow much outside of the rules to occur. I do like the trade manager here though, makes it easy to keep up with who gets what if you do a lot of deals, and Blowout doesn't offer that.
    well said

Quote Originally Posted by RG3NFL View Post
    well said
    Thank you. Don't agree with me too often though, might ruin your rep bud.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    i personally like blowout better just because im a joking type person and people seem to get all uptight holier then thou attitude here..dont get me wrong i like this place also..but being denied to moderation team because i made fun of 2 members in the last TEN TEARS I BEEN HERE is silly..yes TEN YEARS lol...its the internet you cant tell if a person is joking or not i get that but if i was such a bad guy would i have been here for 10 years without being banned once haha..and one of the mods who gave me an infraction (calling you out brady fanatic haha) has not only done numerous deals with me but when he runs across cards i need usually pms me first before he tries oto offload them anywhere else haha

anyways sorry for the blowout type post haha..both places are great to be around..but i dont like to bite my tongue so i enjoy posting at bo a little better

Quote Originally Posted by jdawg View Post
    i personally like blowout better just because im a joking type person and people seem to get all uptight holier then thou attitude here..dont get me wrong i like this place also..but being denied to moderation team because i made fun of 2 members in the last TEN TEARS I BEEN HERE is silly..yes TEN YEARS lol...its the internet you cant tell if a person is joking or not i get that but if i was such a bad guy would i have been here for 10 years without being banned once haha..and one of the mods who gave me an infraction (calling you out brady fanatic haha) has not only done numerous deals with me but when he runs across cards i need usually pms me first before he tries oto offload them anywhere else haha

anyways sorry for the blowout type post haha..both places are great to be around..but i dont like to bite my tongue so i enjoy posting at bo a little better
    that's how i feel. i have to bite my tongue a lot on here. if i said some of the things here i said on Blowout, I would have been banned day one.

I am also on both, and asa noob, I don't know about the "Infamous Thread" that was on BO etc. I do know that SCF feels like the old school local card shop where people are cool and you get that feeling that they are supportive of YOUR level of interest. No one is looking t you like you are second class b/c ou don't want to spend $1000's on the activity. BO seems to be more oriented to the people who are just doing the high-end "for profit" side of the activity. That being said, I have yet to experience any direct negativity beyind the normal interweb trolling that happens everywhere. That never gets to me anyway.

Isn't the BO forum an extension of their site that sells cards anyway? Since SCF does not directly sell cards, I think it allows for more relaxed interaction
    Hidden Content <- my wants
    most anything I have more than 1 of in my SCF inventory is FT...PM me for info
    Always looking to add to these team collections: Toronto Maple Leafs; Pittsburgh Steelers; Cincinnati Reds; Notre Dame; Team Sweden Hockey

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast