Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    SCF good, BO not so much - so easy a caveman can do it.

SCF is by FAR my favorite though I am active on both. And BO is adding more rules daily. They are growing painfully. SCF seems to grow more slowly but with deliberate and strategic purpose. SCF is more like a home - someone said your local card shop. BO is like a huge card show, fun to see all the stuff but harder to form meaningful relationships. I have made a lot of buddies here and the traffic can't match that experience.

As far as the big thread over there, the big deal. A guy joined, made a few buddies and then sold "grab bags" upwards of thousands of dollars each and walked away. That couldn't have happened here due to the rules. So now they have that rule in place. It's too late for many and a painful painful lesson.
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by chajones View Post
    SCF good, BO not so much - so easy a caveman can do it.

SCF is by FAR my favorite though I am active on both. And BO is adding more rules daily. They are growing painfully. SCF seems to grow more slowly but with deliberate and strategic purpose. SCF is more like a home - someone said your local card shop. BO is like a huge card show, fun to see all the stuff but harder to form meaningful relationships. I have made a lot of buddies here and the traffic can't match that experience.

As far as the big thread over there, the big deal. A guy joined, made a few buddies and then sold "grab bags" upwards of thousands of dollars each and walked away. That couldn't have happened here due to the rules. So now they have that rule in place. It's too late for many and a painful painful lesson.
    I thought that guy was able to pull off something on this site?

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenEvi1 View Post
    I thought that guy was able to pull off something on this site?
    What did he do on SCF?

No, I don't think it happened on SCF because the whole scam was based on selling surprise lots in which the buyer was unaware of the contents. So that would have been stopped right away on SCF. Pretty sure it did not go down on here. No one can stop scammers completely but SCF bends over backwards to make sure it doesn't with things like, the trade manager, MSF tags, dispute services and escrow trading. Once you see the difference in the time and energy SCF puts into making this site safe, it makes all the difference in the world.
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    What did he do on SCF?
    Originally Posted by MinnesotaGophers
    If I put my lifesavings like you said someone did. People will do anything when you take everything someone had.Thats no threat. i have nothing against him he didnt screw me. you must be one of them that had a man crush on him. Im sitting back laughing now. You want to know my name just go look at at all the threads where I warned everyone if they havent got deleted.

Did someone drop you on your head ?
    You are full of spite and anger. I am assuming you got handled on blow out now are letting your 12 year old site post for you....as you are acting childish,immature and i can see your true character in this thread and know without a DOUBT I would never do a deal with you.

1st Off, haiku started his stream of fraud here on SCF back in January. Scammed a several members, one for 6000-6500. I guess you feel they deserve it as well :)

You refer to BO as THEM and SCF as US....sad news friend, it's "We" as most here are also there...except Palm :) It's a hobby and it is not limited to 1 website or another

You bash mods...and your ignorance blossoms forth for anyone to see. A mod is not all-seeing or all-knowing. When a site gets 3500-4000k PPD on the average day and there are 2 mods, it is sort of impossible to moderate without the communities help. But hey, you are right...they should do it for free,quit their jobs and bow before you knowledge and finger pointing because we all know, no one would lie and accuse an innocent person of being a thief :)

I am unsure who owned you over there or if you were outright banned,but your joy,with out and actual knowledge beyond what you said you warned people about 3 months ago (6 months after he scammed people here), either way with your personality it is clear you deserved it

Oh well, that tough guy remark about "Never finding" someone who ripped you off,coupled with your previous pages or remarks should be enough for other members to laugh you off into oblivion and steer weel clear of your childishness.

Oh well, stopped in, saw the post, felt like commenting.

BTW, I did agree that gator was a tool, whole heatedly. Then again, even a broken clock is right at least twice a day

have a good one palm. Sorry Bronco got scammed. I agree, he's a good guy. People do not realize that nice people get suckered fastest by scams, people like this OP here would rather just lump em all in 1 pot. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a member of the Klan :)

Ciao~

Couldn't quote it from the member's post since the thread was locked by a mod.
    Last edited by HiddenEvi1; 01-07-2013 at 01:07 PM.

^^^^Um ok.......musta missed something lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuchBuffness View Post
    ^^^^Um ok.......musta missed something lol.
    3rd paragraph clearly states that Haiku started his scam on here, getting one member for 6000-6500? Not sure how you missed that if you read the post?

Apparently read too fast. Saw that part, didn't process. That's a lot of cheese to hose outta someone. Hope they got properly handled.

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuchBuffness View Post
    Apparently read too fast. Saw that part, didn't process. That's a lot of cheese to hose outta someone. Hope they got properly handled.
    It's all good. I was just confused if you missed the only part that mattered in that post lol.

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenEvi1 View Post
    3rd paragraph clearly states that Haiku started his scam on here, getting one member for 6000-6500? Not sure how you missed that if you read the post?
    which member did he get here?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast