Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    which member did he get here?
    I do not know. I copied that post from another thread that has been locked since.

Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    Oh ok
    there are ways around everything. someone with the desire to pull off what he did will find a way around any rule that may come up to stop him. it may slow them down but won't stop them from completing the task.

I don't know if anybody got ripped off on here by Haiku but I probably would have heard of a $6000+ scam. I know the scam on here about a year ago was a teenager who STUPIDLY let some other guy use his Paypal and SCF account.

Yeh Im 100% sure it was the same guy that scammed Blackmamba, though both his and my case happened about a year ago, so I personally dont think this person has anything to do with the Haiku case.

But basically in my case it was $2-3k worth of cards for a few cases of NT, he was insistent that we send at the same time but he had under 10 fb, but he agreed that I can send after he gives me the UPS tracking number. But the info on the package showed it weighed less than 2 pounds, obviously cases of NT would weigh more.

So after talking to the mods they agreed it was a scam and said to wait it out to see what happens. And it ended up being an empty box, and after that he (BaronMynd) and blackmamba_24 were both banned from SCF. So he just ended up losing the postage fees which were around $250 since it was through UPS express international
    ^^^^^^

This is from the guy who stopped him. But I didn't think anything major was lost from other members. The guy who ripped people off was rumored to be the same guy doing the Haiku scam (or working with him) but last I heard BO still doesn't really know who Haiku actually was so it is kinda hard to confirm that it was him.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I like SCF a lot more then BO. I sometimes go onto blowout once I have looked through all the threads on here a few times just to see what is going on over there. Most of the business/trades going down over there is just dealers selling for profit. SCF has a lot more effort put into it then BO to. I feel like the BO forums was just a extra to get more business Also SCF is more colorful and more appealing then blowouts white and blue :p

My opinion. Don't hate please :D

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    I don't know if anybody got ripped off on here by Haiku but I probably would have heard of a $6000+ scam. I know the scam on here about a year ago was a teenager who STUPIDLY let some other guy use his Paypal and SCF account.

^^^^^^

This is from the guy who stopped him. But I didn't think anything major was lost from other members. The guy who ripped people off was rumored to be the same guy doing the Haiku scam (or working with him) but last I heard BO still doesn't really know who Haiku actually was so it is kinda hard to confirm that it was him.
    No one will ever know who he is. This guy was a pro at what he did. Definitely wasn't his first rodeo in this business, and probably won't be his last.

Well I found out what makes the Moderators at Blowout act,all you have to do is threaten to kill someone,completely joking of course,but it will earn you a 7 day suspension.
    All my teams stink.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    Well I found out what makes the Moderators at Blowout act,all you have to do is threaten to kill someone,completely joking of course,but it will earn you a 7 day suspension.
    I have seen 2 week suspensions for that ... I got the permanent ban there for threatening to slap the smirk off of a member's face along with a snude little comment.

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenEvi1 View Post
    I have seen 2 week suspensions for that ... I got the permanent ban there for threatening to slap the smirk off of a member's face along with a snude little comment.
    I would've been banned except when a member called me out and an idiot I explained it was said in jest,just trying to fit in with the rest of the riff raff,guess I'm not part of that click.The Moderator also told me the other member was threatening to press charges,I told him to tell said member to go shill some more auctions on ebay.
    Last edited by spuds1961; 01-08-2013 at 09:36 PM.
    All my teams stink.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast