Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    I would've been banned except when a member called me out and an idiot I explained it was said in jest,just trying to fit in with the rest of the riff raff,guess I'm not part of that click.
    Yeah I fit in with certain members. A lot of the members there didn't like me though, which is fine by me. I am not here to make friends, I made a few along the way but made more enemies than friends lol.

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenEvi1 View Post
    Yeah I fit in with certain members. A lot of the members there didn't like me though, which is fine by me. I am not here to make friends, I made a few along the way but made more enemies than friends lol.
    I have only 10 posts on their forum,so I think I can live without them.The reason I did it was to see how much they truly let go on in that site,alot more than scf that's for sure.
    All my teams stink.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

I have only 10 posts on their forum,so I think I can live without them.The reason I did it was to see how much they truly let go on in that site,alot more than scf that's for sure.
    I had a battle one night with a member there, back and forth we went. It ended up being about 30 pages of nothing but insults and curse words. After the dust settled, the thread was deleted and we both received a 24 hour suspension. Here it would have been a permanent ban before it got to page 2.

I had a battle one night with a member there, back and forth we went. It ended up being about 30 pages of nothing but insults and curse words. After the dust settled, the thread was deleted and we both received a 24 hour suspension. Here it would have been a permanent ban before it got to page 2.
    I wonder what the reported post board looks like over there,surely if it was scf they couldn't handle as many posts as would've been reported there.Once my suspension ends I think I'll go back and report every post that an scf member would and see what happens.
    All my teams stink.

The difference between here and blowout? The difference is I don't even think I can/should comment why I think it's different for fear of someone giving me the ban hammer.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

I wonder what the reported post board looks like over there,surely if it was scf they couldn't handle as many posts as would've been reported there.Once my suspension ends I think I'll go back and report every post that an scf member would and see what happens.
    Depends on which mod is the one to receive the reported post and which member is the one you reported. There are only two mods, and certain members have more string to pull on than others.

Depends on which mod is the one to receive the reported post and which member is the one you reported. There are only two mods, and certain members have more string to pull on than others.
    Yea I guess if you're a member who spends alot in their store you would have alot more leeway,and I'm sure they have a buddy buddy system also,but I'm not knocking their site,just saying.
    All my teams stink.

Yea I guess if you're a member who spends alot in their store you would have alot more leeway,and I'm sure they have a buddy buddy system also,but I'm not knocking their site,just saying.
    There a lot more members there, which makes it harder to sort through everything and give people suspensions. Unless it's reported numerous times by numerous members, I am sure they just move on to the next reported posts. There are only 3 mods I believe, maybe it's 2.

We do not ban people for one conflict. If you got banned it would be because you have repeated issues that resulted in an accumulation of infraction points.

There a lot more members there, which makes it harder to sort through everything and give people suspensions. Unless it's reported numerous times by numerous members, I am sure they just move on to the next reported posts. There are only 3 mods I believe, maybe it's 2.
    Actually we have a lot more memebrs here (22k at BO versus 70k here), but they allow a lot of immature flaming, attacks and insults which creates more activity. If that is what you desire on a trading site then that is a good place to be. If you desire a mature environment to conduct your trading without a bunch of drama and silliness then SCF is your best best.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

3rd paragraph clearly states that Haiku started his scam on here, getting one member for 6000-6500? Not sure how you missed that if you read the post?
    Quote Originally Posted by TooMuchBuffness View Post
    Apparently read too fast. Saw that part, didn't process. That's a lot of cheese to hose outta someone. Hope they got properly handled.
    He did not get anyone on SCF for $6000 that I am aware of. He nearly got one person for somewhere around $1000 in cards, but the MSF requirement protected the veteran member and he never sent anything.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast