Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    Ok so, if Blowout had 10-20(because of their so-called higher traffic volume) more sell/trade threads of Kaepernick autos after the win then here, how many out of the 10 would be scammers that used old pics of cards to get a quick buck and take off? If it is a trade they do not send their end and I do, and now im out of the cards I just sent! If there are kaepernicks on the sell/trade threads here, I have a better chance of doing the deal and getting my card! Winner is here unless I know the person over there and they frequent SCF alot!
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    blowout has way better promotions also...always offering tons of free unopened boxes in contests and the likes..

I'd love to win a free box sometime haha. But I still prefer SCF.

Quote Originally Posted by bearsfanincltnc View Post
    Ok so, if Blowout had 10-20(because of their so-called higher traffic volume) more sell/trade threads of Kaepernick autos after the win then here, how many out of the 10 would be scammers that used old pics of cards to get a quick buck and take off? If it is a trade they do not send their end and I do, and now im out of the cards I just sent! If there are kaepernicks on the sell/trade threads here, I have a better chance of doing the deal and getting my card! Winner is here unless I know the person over there and they frequent SCF alot!
    I am not sure I follow you. Just because the trade manager is in place, doesn't mean you are guaranteed to get what you pay for.......

I'll tell you the difference...I requested to join about 2 weeks ago and blowout still hasnt responded....what a poorly run garbage site

Quote Originally Posted by deansayso View Post
    I'll tell you the difference...I requested to join about 2 weeks ago and blowout still hasnt responded....what a poorly run garbage site
    Because they get no money off of you signing up. They are too concerned with the dollar signs. I still have my beliefs about the whole situation that went down over there last month.

Consider yourself lucky that they haven't entered your request.I went back and apologized for what I said to get me suspended and the people who did respond criticized my usage of comma's and periods,grammar police at their finest.I won't bother going back,not worth the garbage that goes on in that site.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

I thought I was the only one having that problem. Been waiting 2 and a half weeks and still nothing

Ha they must have mods trolling this website....just got verified by em...

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast