Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Panini Redemption

SCF Rewards
    Country

Panini Redemption

So I got one of my pending 63 Panini Redemptions only to find that it was not the correct card. I got a 2010-2011 Panini Season Update Rookie Duals John Wall Evan Turner Auto /10 vice what I should have received a 2010-2011 Panini Elite Black Box Rookie Duals John Wall Landry Fields Auto /10.

My complaint is that in what world is Elite black box even comparable to Season Update, yes they are the same /10 but I believe that they should replace premium cards with premium cards...

Thoughts on this matter would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

Harry

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did they just send the wrong card or did you ask for a replacement? I have done that and got brunt a few times. They just will tell you that they gave you a comparable replacement for the card you had. At least you still got a wall /10. I got a replacement for I think it was a cousins auto and got some no name guy in return. I called to complain and thats what they told me was they gave me a replacement that they had and was comparable to the cousins. Witch was bs bc the ard they sent me had a value of $20 and the cousins was $40.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did not ask for a replacement, is that something they automatically do? I wrote them to see if it was a mistake and still have not been answered.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did not ask for a replacement, is that something they automatically do? I wrote them to see if it was a mistake and still have not been answered.

Not really sure on that I know that when you enter the redemption that they ask 4 or 8 months than they will send a replacement Im not sure if its done automatic or if you have to verbally agree to it? I asked for mine.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I remember correctly I think I left it at the default 4, hope this is not the case cuz I have a lot of other redemptions. I think they should replace the cards from the same product not an entirely different one especially a lesser.one...

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I remember correctly I think I left it at the default 4, hope this is not the case cuz I have a lot of other redemptions. I think they should replace the cards from the same product not an entirely different one especially a lesser.one...

I totally agree with you I think they should replace it with if in you case some other product thats comparable to black box not a low end product. I would call and not rely on the email they are known for not writing back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will call then was not aware of the slow email responses, thanks for he tip.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

Hey man. I think you actually am have received a more valuable card. It is from a lower end product but that Wall/Turner will turn out to be a much better card than Wall /Fields. Especially since Fields isn't in NYC anymore.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you get a chance to call? I am curious as to the rule on this if they automatically ship it or do you have to approve it.