Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I also have some interest in the Dalton.

Quote Originally Posted by BGT Masters View Post
    I also have some interest in the Dalton.
    the dalton has been traded. Have a Calvin Johnson rc auto incoming and more that is not pictured
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Well that doesn't do me much good if I don't know what you have incoming and or not pictured. :) What Calvin Auto do you have?

its the topps photoshoot blue ink
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Darn it. Unfortunately I see more fakes of those then real ones anymore. Heck some fake ones also slipped through and have also been graded so I won't touch them anymore.

Well got one trade done, still nothing on this site. Jackson GU, Cobb TTT GU, and the Wagner Tribute Bat are gone.

Like the Dalton, Thomas, and Colston
    I collect Champ Bailey, Chris Harris (Broncos CB), Current Denver Broncos, Gerell Robinson (Broncos/Cardinals WR), Soccer cards and anything that catches my eye! Let's get trading!
    I am a full time student/worker, so if my sending is slow I apologize. Hidden Content

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast