Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country
    See centralfalc1616's Items on eBay

Christopher Hitchens Debates Al Sharpton - New York Public

I was forwarded this video from a friend awhile ago and never got around to watching it until yesterday. I have to admit that I agree with Hitchens on a lot of what he says. I agree with Sharpton with a lot of what he says as well. It's a good debate on God from both sides. I'm not sure if anyone else caught this debate. The video is from Dec. 6, 2011. Enjoy!

Note; the sound is kind of low, I had to adjust my speakers a little bit.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There are many Hitchens debates with theists and most of them are very good.

He was one of the best Atheist debaters I have ever seen, unfortunately he died late 2011.