Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 109
  1. #41
    I have a mark ingram contenders for $15 dlvd, might have some more bama stuff, but I have to check.
    Hidden Content
    always looking for very old hofers autos and toews or Kane logo patch autos. Dont usually dc on deals under $25, lmk if this is a problem.

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by chibearsrule View Post
    I have a mark ingram contenders for $15 dlvd, might have some more bama stuff, but I have to check.
    Thanks for the post, would you trade? And what other stuff do you have?
    Check out my bucket:
    Hidden Content
    I collect former North Carolina basketball players, and former Alabama football players.

  4. #43
    Interested in just the auto patch would you trade? lmk thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Moneyline View Post
    I have these dareus cards, if interested

    http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/r...0FT/img199.jpg

    http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/r.../Dareus150.jpg

    http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/r...0FT/img301.jpg

    http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/r...0FT/img207.jpg

    Could do $20 for the lot, or will listen to another offer. Free shipping, all cards will be in sleeves, plastic holders, and bubble mailer. Pm if interested. Will be checking my inbox later today.

    Thanks
    Check out my bucket:
    Hidden Content
    I collect former North Carolina basketball players, and former Alabama football players.

  5. #44
    mostly looking to sell, need to come up with some $, are you only looking for gu and autos?
    Hidden Content
    always looking for very old hofers autos and toews or Kane logo patch autos. Dont usually dc on deals under $25, lmk if this is a problem.

  6. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by chibearsrule View Post
    mostly looking to sell, need to come up with some $, are you only looking for gu and autos?
    Or maybe low number inserts. Looking for PATCHES and autos
    Check out my bucket:
    Hidden Content
    I collect former North Carolina basketball players, and former Alabama football players.

  7. #46
    sorry, thought I had more, I have a dareus auto redemption coming but dont know when, lol. did find this

    Morris Claiborne / Mark Barron Prestige black friday dual patch (both 1 color though, uggh)

    also found these, not low numbered , but I would throw in for nothing really

    dre kirkpatrick R&S rc
    dont'a Hightower R&S rc and true blue parrallell rc
    julio jones R&S true blue parrallell

    can do all with the ingram for $20 dlvd if interested.
    Hidden Content
    always looking for very old hofers autos and toews or Kane logo patch autos. Dont usually dc on deals under $25, lmk if this is a problem.

  8. #47
    What is the Dareus from?

    Quote Originally Posted by chibearsrule View Post
    sorry, thought I had more, I have a dareus auto redemption coming but dont know when, lol. did find this

    Morris Claiborne / Mark Barron Prestige black friday dual patch (both 1 color though, uggh)

    also found these, not low numbered , but I would throw in for nothing really

    dre kirkpatrick R&S rc
    dont'a Hightower R&S rc and true blue parrallell rc
    julio jones R&S true blue parrallell

    can do all with the ingram for $20 dlvd if interested.
    Check out my bucket:
    Hidden Content
    I collect former North Carolina basketball players, and former Alabama football players.

  9. #48
    its an absolute rpm jsy auto, but I have been waiting a while and still dont see any live, I should have just not scratched it, but I did.
    Hidden Content
    always looking for very old hofers autos and toews or Kane logo patch autos. Dont usually dc on deals under $25, lmk if this is a problem.

  10. #49
    Ok but i will pass for now, i am working other deals

    Quote Originally Posted by chibearsrule View Post
    its an absolute rpm jsy auto, but I have been waiting a while and still dont see any live, I should have just not scratched it, but I did.
    Check out my bucket:
    Hidden Content
    I collect former North Carolina basketball players, and former Alabama football players.

  11. #50
    Bump
    Check out my bucket:
    Hidden Content
    I collect former North Carolina basketball players, and former Alabama football players.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •