Going to Strikeforce!!!

Going to the final Strikeforce event in OKC next weekend. Will be able to attend the weigh-in and was thinking about trying to snag some on card auto's from some of the fighters. Does anyone know if the fighters are even accessible at this event? This will be my first time trying to get autographs at a MMA event so not quite sure what would be the easiest route in doing so. Any help you could offer would be appreciated!
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content
    PC: OKC Thunder, Johny Hendricks, Daniel Cormier, Jon Jones, Kenny Stills, Tony Jefferson
    LF: 2009 UFC Round 2 GSP Base Auto, 2013 A&G Curious Cases

Congrats man...live shows are AWESOME! I try to make all the shows in Canada.

I'm not sure how it works for strikeforce but at the UFC, they give "fight club" members access to area hours before the weights and most fighters are there signing autographs. Ask around, keep your ear to the ground about any potential appearances and follow strikeforce on twitter for updates...or just tweet them and ask.

Wish you all the luck and I'll let you know if I hear anything

The easiest way is absolutely finding the fighter hotel...it should be pretty easy to find through twitter..good luck!
    collecting UFC! Chael Sonnen, Eddie Wineland, Jared Hamman CHECK OUT My LIST For UPDATED, NICER CARDS ![B]:
    Hidden Content
    2009 Certified IMmortals patch auto /25 set: 16/20 (80%)