Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible boxes! Nice Elway and that Roddy White is really cool!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

2. Wata Photo

Very nice hits! I have to say, the Russell Wilson picture could have been a better one though
    SUPERCOLLECTING Garrett Wolfe - You got 'em, I Want 'em
    COMPLETE: 529/792 | 56 1/1's | 82.8% Excluding 1/1's | 92.6% with 1/1 bonus | 830+ Total Cards

My break actually turned out even better than I thought it was. When I opened my boxes, I pulled out two crown cards that were not dye cut. At first I thought they were an error of some kind since no one in the store knew anything about them and I certainly did not.

Yesterday I watched a Panini Blod video of Carlos Torrez and Tracy Hackler and found out the the two card I pulled were numbered to five and four.

One of the cards was a Drew Brees non dye cut but it was damaged. Almost threw the card was since I thought it was a common, but since I like Brees I sent it in for replacement. I called Panini customer service before sending it in, and they told me to list it as a common. After watching the video, I called customer service to let them know I had sent in a silver non dye cut numbered to five. Their rep still thought it was a common so I had her watch the video. It will be interesting to see what I end up with as a replacement.

The other non dye cut card I pulled was a Roddy White numbered to only four copies.

Like I said, the break was better than I thought it was already more than expected.

Good luck to you

That always is amazing
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is no available
    Hidden Content NO LONGER COLLECT...IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING IN MY BUCKET PLEASE PM ME OR ILL TRADE FOR NINTENDO STUFF

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12