Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Hopkins/Hall NHL Ink Need Help

I recently pulled this redemption card. I just found out that it is a major SP. I Redeemed the card and Im tring to find out what it is numbered out of. I fpund one on ebay and its /25 but I think it is the gold variation where all are /25 but it might not be. I have found the list panini out out for the list of SPs and what they are numbered out of but this one was not on there. I foud a list where it is a confirmed SP but I would like to know what it is out of.

If anyone knows what it is numbered out of or can find out please let me know. Thanks

Last edited by theboxbreaker96; 01-05-2013 at 06:08 PM.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Best bet would be to see if you can contact someone at Panini. You may not get much of a concrete answer as the companies are pretty stingy about disclosing actual print runs on SP/SSP/XSP cards.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

They all seem to be numbered. When I recieve mine it will say what it is out of but I was hoping to find the answer sooner though. RGM I might have to do that

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

As I looked through the Inventory at Hall's NHL Ink checklist, every card except for the base dual (i.e. non-Gold, non-Black) is numbered but there's no print run attached to the dual in our listings.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

The regular dual which the redemption is, is out of 25. Panini clearly states if a redemption is a parallel and it would refer the word GOLD for the /10 version or BLACK for the 1/1 version.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

The gold is /25, but I'm guessing the regular may be more shorter printed, haven't seen too many.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The regular dual which the redemption is, is out of 25. Panini clearly states if a redemption is a parallel and it would refer the word GOLD for the /10 version or BLACK for the 1/1 version.

Thats incorrect because the link below is a dual and it is clearly stated in the title GOLD /25. I would like to see where you did find that statement by panini because it is false.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/11-12-Contenders-NHL-Ink-Dual-Gold-Taylor-Hall-Ryan-Nugent-Hopkins-Auto-7-25-1-/330853306691?pt=US_Hockey_Trading_Cards&hash=item4 d0864d143

Flopfish Im hoping you are correct I hope it is numbered lower than 25. Hopefully we can find something. Im assuming the redemption has been signed and I should have it in the next 2 weeks but you never know.
    Thanks for helping