Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Have a romo auto
    Last edited by almostkinda; 01-20-2013 at 07:21 PM.
    Super Collecting:Norris Cole!
    Others:Mario Chalmers, Drew Brees, Mariano Rivera, Derek Jeter
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Have a few nice Cowboys autos available. Let me know if you see anything you like.

http://s226.photobucket.com/home/ilo...ag/NFL-Cowboys

Only the 2nd link worked for me and I only saw the Aikman/romo dual

Quote Originally Posted by jthimmig View Post
    Only the 2nd link worked for me and I only saw the Aikman/romo dual
    Thanks for the heads-up on the link. Looking for $125 on the Aikman/Romo Exquisite.

Thanks for the heads-up on the link. Looking for $125 on the Aikman/Romo Exquisite.
    Going to have to pass, actually have that same card ungraded and got it for $80. I appreciate the offer however

$10
    Collecting GREEN BAY PACKERS!,
    Hidden Content
    Trading and selling only in the US sorry !

Quote Originally Posted by jthimmig View Post
    Going to have to pass, actually have that same card ungraded and got it for $80. I appreciate the offer however
    Thanks for the feedback -- there is only one other Exquisite Romo/Aikman (incudes Felix Jones -- not sure that helps the card much) Auto that sold within the last few months and it went for $165. It was also numbered to 25 and did not include jersey pieces. Similarly, didn't see any other certified Aikman/Romo autos from other brands that sold for less than $100, so you must have got a killer deal. Thanks again.

Packerfan - Any interest in trading for packers?

Thanks for the feedback -- there is only one other Exquisite Romo/Aikman (incudes Felix Jones -- not sure that helps the card much) Auto that sold within the last few months and it went for $165. It was also numbered to 25 and did not include jersey pieces. Similarly, didn't see any other certified Aikman/Romo autos from other brands that sold for less than $100, so you must have got a killer deal. Thanks again.
    ya I got a good deal, but why buy if you don't. :) Where did you get your dual from? I had a graded one at one point as well then sold it on eBay. I'm very indecisive on what makes the collection lol

#D to 10

Interested???
    Looking for Vernon Davis,Frank Gore,Patrick Willas, HOF'S,Anything that Catch's my eye
    Hidden Content
    If need Ref's just ask!

IF YOU HAVE LESS THEN 15 FEEDBACK'S YOU MUST SEND FIRST.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123