1994 Wheels High Gear Jeff Gordon Autograph Insert For Sale

I have 1 Jeff Gordon 1994 Wheels High Gear Insert Autograph For Sale. Hand numbered and signed #476 /1500. A fairly hard to find card. $149.99 or Best offer. Check out my Ebay store for many more Early and Rare Nascar cards. http://stores.ebay.com/southernpickin?_rdc=1
    ebay 020.jpgebay 021.jpg
    200MPH, Let Em Race !

WOW, its only $50 on the hi end... i had one but needed some food so i sold it to a Gordon coll. for $25 which is what i would offer
    Thanks
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Its from 1994 Gordons 2nd year in the Sport, and one the earliest Insert Auto's Avail for him too 3rd if I remember correctly after the 93 and 94 Traks cards, its low mintage and Hand numbered. I value it at $150. and wouldnt let it go for less than 125. If your not interested why bother Trolling on a thread then, You can keep your wise remarks and your offer. I have forgotten more than you know about jeff Gordon and Nascar cards in general.
    200MPH, Let Em Race !

I was serious and no wise remarks were made, only the truth
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantsASupremeBeing View Post
    I was serious and no wise remarks were made, only the truth
    +1. He won't be letting it go anytime soon for that price.