Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ROY who will win?

RGIII or Luck?

Unfortunately, I think a lot of it will be based off how well each performs in the post-season. If you go by pure stats alone and how much each one meant to their team, I think it belongs to RGIII.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rchurchward View Post
    Unfortunately, I think a lot of it will be based off how well each performs in the post-season. If you go by pure stats alone and how much each one meant to their team, I think it belongs to RGIII.
    Votes have to be turned in before the playoff games start I believe...

---
    It should clearly be RG3 if we're looking at the stats followed by Russell Wilson, but it'll probably be Andrew Luck because the media hype (even though his stats are extremely underwhelming in comparison)
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Chandler Harnish gets my vote.

RGIII outplayed Luck in college last year and won the Heisman, so even though he had better stats than Luck in their rookie season, the NFL will want Luck to win something.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 10/2/14

Blair Wal$h!
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, D-Will, AI, Durantula
    Chicago Cubs, Giancarlo Stanton, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Its Robert Griffin III...no doubt about it.

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

RGIII - 3,200 yards 20 TD 5 INT - 815 rushing 7 TD's, 12 fumbles
    Russell Wilson - 3,118 yards 26 TD 10 INT - 489 rushing 4 TD's, 5 fumbles
    Luck - 4,374 yards 23 TD 18 INT - 255 rushing 5 TD's, 10 fumbles

That is the order i'd put them in for the ROY with maybe Doug Martin finishing a close 4th. It will be close between RGIII and Wilson.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 10/2/14

not a bad class, i'd have to go with griff

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Votes have to be turned in before the playoff games start I believe...

---
    It should clearly be RG3 if we're looking at the stats followed by Russell Wilson, but it'll probably be Andrew Luck because the media hype (even though his stats are extremely underwhelming in comparison)
    I agree with you 100% on that one, Luck is a great game winner but not a good statistical QB like Wilson & RG3. I think RG3 deserves it, but as has been mentioned already, it depends if Luck can topple Baltimore and RG3 can beat the Hawks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast