Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So do you think those people should be in jail? If so, why do you want to pay for that?

I was merely commenting on the fact that marijuana laws in the US are not all about tossing people in jail. In case you missed it, I have advocated legalization on here before. I think that the taxation benefits and reduced need for law enforcement would do wonders for our society.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I didn't originally say marijuana, either, I said drugs. So whether you're softer on pot than China or not means nothing.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

DUI's are that hugely comical American word called "Misdemeanors". Lol

To think that a country can actually operate with this type of legal incompetency is flat out hilarious. Americans come to Canada and find out that they cannot come in because they have committed two pretty nasty crimes, but at home these are purely misdemeanors,. Let's see - Punched-out the wife, (check), and got hammered and went for a car-ride. (check).

Neither one is considered a crime in America, and you wonder why your crime rate is the highest in the World?

In other civilized countries, if you punch-out your wife or girlfriend, the Police charge you on behalf of all good citizens, a charge does not have to be pressed by the scorned individual, same with drunk driving. You drink and drive, you are a criminal.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123