Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bucket Updated! Looking to trade.

Looking for what is in my sig or other Cubs players,Strasburg,Harper or anything that catches my eye. CMB and LMK.

http://s1226.beta.photobucket.com/us...fan03/library/
    Please, no PWE trades! Send in bubble mailer as I do the same! Hidden Content

Big on collecting Mark Grace,Sandberg,Dawson,Dunston,K.Wood,Baez,Almora. Yes, 105 years and counting and no WS win and proud of it.

2. Wata Photo
    have

2011 topps allen and ginter jeff samardjida gu jersey

Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    have

2011 topps allen and ginter jeff samardjida gu jersey
    Did you see anything in return for it in my bucket?

lmk

Big on collecting Mark Grace,Sandberg,Dawson,Dunston,K.Wood,Baez,Almora. Yes, 105 years and counting and no WS win and proud of it.

like bowman urlacher rookies

Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    like bowman urlacher rookies
    I can do that. Go ahead and post it.

ttt

On the first page of your bucket I am interested in all of the cards but the Vintage card and the Gypsy Queen card. I don't have any of your needs that I know of, of the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by lugnut12mcisaac View Post
    On the first page of your bucket I am interested in all of the cards but the Vintage card and the Gypsy Queen card. I don't have any of your needs that I know of, of the top of my head.
    Just making sure you realize that the Pujols and Ichiro are throwbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubsfan03 View Post
    Just making sure you realize that the Pujols and Ichiro are throwbacks.
    Are they the throwbacks from last years Bowman set?

Please give my picasa (scans link in sig) a look for these: Choo Gold Refractor and TJ McFarland Refractor

I know there is several Kerry Wood GU in there if you like.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast