Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gysot View Post
    1/3 aint bad...fingers crossed for Denard. Keep up the great work! Thanks as always
    Robinson has no reason not to sign, he might not even get drafted..he worked out as a WR .Him and Teo have signing issues (non signers)
    Anyone have that BUM called Adam Dunn (autographs only) PM me with your wants

BTW...did you get my message regarding the Billy Hamilton 50/50. It's a different thread, but your mailbox has been full.

Thanks!

Glad to hear you are having some successes, can't wait to see the final tally
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by shotgun1970 View Post
    first autograph from the combine came from Andy Reid (has not been seen since), Best surprise auto so far (Rod Woodson), Best signer so far (John Harbaugh) he wants to sign Superbowl 47 on everything)

Non-signers so far NEW ENGLAND's Coach- HE has his son with him and dodges everyone......got him every year except this year (so Far)

Coolest person ( Joseph Randle Signed one) he said me photo was the coolest everyone one else got nothing

thanks for the updates... Munchak & Mathews been signing at all yet?

how about Joeckel, Payton, Singletary?
    Hidden Content
    Girls can Collect Cards Too!
    2013 TTMS-6
    2013 IP Autos-6
    Aspiring photographer that uses her own photos for ttm

Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    thanks for the updates... Munchak & Mathews been signing at all yet?
    I have gotten both... but still need a few to complete some 50/50

Quote Originally Posted by gysot View Post
    BTW...did you get my message regarding the Billy Hamilton 50/50. It's a different thread, but your mailbox has been full.

Thanks!
    send another message... i cleared my mailbox out

Quote Originally Posted by r0yals2012 View Post
    how about Joeckel, Payton, Singletary?
    Joeckel signed one (that was it) dont know who that belongs to yet....Sean Payton signed and im done with all those 50/50's, I got singletary 3 times so far (so that means 2 50/50 are done) but dont know whos yet

samsdad (not going well yet)

ogletree and jones have not stop at all... Jones signed outside but at that time i was inside... Grimm is not here, Joyner retired not here, Elway hangs with a police officer all the time and is not signing..

I will send 2 of each 8X11 of: Alec Ogletree ( 2 different),Jarvis Jones ( 3 different), Barrett Jones, Russ Grimm ( A few different), Charlie Joyner, Mike Muchak and John Elway .

great updates man. thats a ton of graphing & from what im reading, you been busy. Keep up the good work!

edit... Kurt Warner been gracious with the fans so far? What about Emmitt Thomas?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast