Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Anyone have that BUM called Adam Dunn (autographs only) PM me with your wants

2. Wata Photo
    riggs 50/50

more hoch 50/50

Andy Reid he signed it on his leg, yo can see it better in person

Quote Originally Posted by shotgun1970 View Post
    riggs 50/50

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! Those look great, well done.

Thanks Jack. Really pumped to add that and Floyd to my collection.
    Stuff for Trade: Hidden Content

My 2013 autos: Hidden Content

Cant say you werent trying. I aprreciate whatever you get and PM me when you are done and if you need a better postage/envelope situation I will take care of it. No rush.
    Quote Originally Posted by shotgun1970 View Post
    samsdad (not going well yet)

ogletree and jones have not stop at all... Jones signed outside but at that time i was inside... Grimm is not here, Joyner retired not here, Elway hangs with a police officer all the time and is not signing..

I will send 2 of each 8X11 of: Alec Ogletree ( 2 different),Jarvis Jones ( 3 different), Barrett Jones, Russ Grimm ( A few different), Charlie Joyner, Mike Muchak and John Elway .
    Interest in Bobbleheads, especially big bases good for autographs. Baseball is always a priorty.
    Sam's Twitter: The_MLBeast

will update more later, really tired of scanning

Ok Thanks
    Interest in Bobbleheads, especially big bases good for autographs. Baseball is always a priorty.
    Sam's Twitter: The_MLBeast

haley 50/50

Any of those 4x6s' for sale?
    Looking for past/present Broncos autographs

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast